• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

9 hours ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Best thing about tonight’s game is the great rack behind home plate. 

I looked her up, Front row Amy. 

8 hours ago, eligrba4ever said:

I thought I'd track the game quietly for a bit on MLB's GameDay. It worked pretty well in the regular season. 

What did MLB do to that layout? It's impossible to read on a computer screen. You can scroll the live box score one line at a time. The idiots re-designed the screen to show some B-S crap at the top that takes nearly half the screen. The linescore that ran on the bottom previously crowds out any useful information. The new GameDay was designed by a drunk.

It's like it was designed by a person that's never used it. I don't understand how some people keep their jobs.

I don't like it but there's just no way I want the doyers to win, so go BoSux.

11 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Dave Roberts about to overmanage by bringing in Kershaw for the 9th? Jansen has thrown very few pitches.

He already overmanaged by bringing in his closer into the game in the 7th inning. Unfortunately it didn't fail.

If we think these managers are over managing then we’re really going to hate the future of baseball.  This is baseball today.  They shift multiple defensively times per at bat.  They make pitching changes after a single batter.  And they manage in the playoffs differently.   All that being said talent won.  Bueller is better at pitching than the Brewers we’re at hitting yesterday.  Also we were subjected to stupid national league rules which were intriguing it also meant Hader didn’t pitch another inning because his spot in the line up was due up.  

19 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

wtf.......

There was a story I read where women who had belly button rings were more likely to participate in anal sex. So maybe that wasn't where the irritation Sale complained about was located. 

15 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

I looked her up, Front row Amy. 

It's like it was designed by a person that's never used it. I don't understand how some people keep their jobs.

I don't like it but there's just no way I want the doyers to win, so go BoSux.

Excellent work. I didn’t think she was a thing. I knew about Marlins Man.  I figured M and M guy was a gimmick too.  

Why don’t we have a hot chick behind home plate at halo games?  

Diamond Club Debbie.