• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

17 hours ago, Homebrewer said:

Cain and Yelich need to start being Cain and Yelich. If they don't wake out of their braindead comas at the plate, there is no hope for that team.

Machado has gotten into the mind of Yelich and is taking up residence. His expletive-filled rant last night tells me he has completely lost his focus. I don't know what Cain's problem is, other than a slump at the wrong time.

8 hours ago, True Grich said:

Manny Machado (aka Johnny Hustle) was watching Karate Kid before last night's game... As he ran down the first base line, he could hear the Sensei John Creese saying "Sweep the leg" in his head and "No mercy."

Yes, I think Machado is a chump and basically just an idiot, but the outrage over his antics is a bit funny.  People don't get as outraged over far greater things than that.

Again - I don't like Machado, but the coverage has been a bit over the top.

Exactly.

Ty Cobb would have been banned for life if he were playing in our times.