• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The Official "Official 2018 World Series Thread"

m0nkey

6 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Dude what the eff? Is Joe West even watching the ballgame? Dumbass literally just watched the ball hit him and was in the direct path of the throw.  

Why the hell was he standing there? 

I swear, the more time goes by the more I can't stand these umpires. 

That is where he was supposed to stand.  I actually think he did the right thing getting drilled, he is part of the field.  He didn’t do it on purpose, but If he moves the ball goes into the outfield and he gets another base.  

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

That ball was clearly headed to the outfield. Boston caught a break. I found it strange that he absolutely made no effort to get out of the way. You know MLB would love nothing more than a BOS/LA matchup. Hmmm...

That is why Boston gave up the 3 run home run in their own ballpark, because MLB wants nothing more than for Boston to play in the World Series.  Conspiracies in MLB are pretty dumb.  If they wanted them in the series, my guess is Cora would have had very little to bitch about and probably wouldn’t have gotten kicked out.  

6 hours ago, IEAngelsfan said:

I want to see the Astros and Brewers in the WS.

Make it happen!

Brewers need to start hitting the ball, with aggression, if they expect to beat the doyers. None of this defensive -we've got a 1 run lead- half swing bologna.Their big hitters Yelich, Braun, Moustakas, have done absolutely NOTHING to contribute - especially in the clutch. (I've never thought much of Braun or Yelich anyway and their true colors really seem to be showing once there's some actual pressure and legit competition on the other end.) The Brewers are going to need to pack on the runs, especially with the 3 straight in LA, that's going to be tough. Has anyone noticed how good the plate discipline is with the doyers? There's a couple exceptions (machado, puig), but they're really good at laying off the crap. They go up with a plan, wait for a good pitch, and when they get it, they swing hard and don't miss.

Also, the crowd at doyer stadium is absolutely raucous. Those folks are pretty much the BOS, NYY fans of baseball past on steroids. Can't deny the doyer players absolutely vibe off that throughout the entire game. It's a pretty intimidating place for the visiting team, especially in the playoffs, especially under pressure.

I hate to hand it to them, but honestly the doyers are the best team in the NL. They grind, grind, grind. If you have a lead of 3 or less going into the 9th, you better have a guy that's willing to throw good pitches, not walk anyone, and hope they get themselves out.

I have a feeling it's going to be a Astros/doyers WS, and I'm hoping the Brewers can figure it out to knock out the doyers, but I don't think they will. It'll be great to have a repeat matchup, but unfortunately I don't feel like the Astros are as good as they were last year. doyers are the team to beat.

Please for the love of god, somebody beat the doyers.

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

Man that young manager, Cora, decides to pump up his team and motivate them to perform by getting kicked out.  Weird how it didn’t work.  

Worst part is it wasnt even that bad of a call, it was a borderline pitch. 2 outs, full count and bases loaded? You better be swinging at that pitch.

Stupid call to argue.

1 hour ago, CaliAngel said:

Brewers need to start hitting the ball, with aggression, if they expect to beat the doyers. None of this defensive -we've got a 1 run lead- half swing bologna.Their big hitters Yelich, Braun, Moustakas, have done absolutely NOTHING to contribute - especially in the clutch. (I've never thought much of Braun or Yelich anyway and their true colors really seem to be showing once there's some actual pressure and legit competition on the other end.) The Brewers are going to need to pack on the runs, especially with the 3 straight in LA, that's going to be tough. Has anyone noticed how good the plate discipline is with the doyers? There's a couple exceptions (machado, puig), but they're really good at laying off the crap. They go up with a plan, wait for a good pitch, and when they get it, they swing hard and don't miss.

Also, the crowd at doyer stadium is absolutely raucous. Those folks are pretty much the BOS, NYY fans of baseball past on steroids. Can't deny the doyer players absolutely vibe off that throughout the entire game. It's a pretty intimidating place for the visiting team, especially in the playoffs, especially under pressure.

I hate to hand it to them, but honestly the doyers are the best team in the NL. They grind, grind, grind. If you have a lead of 3 or less going into the 9th, you better have a guy that's willing to throw good pitches, not walk anyone, and hope they get themselves out.

I have a feeling it's going to be a Astros/doyers WS, and I'm hoping the Brewers can figure it out to knock out the doyers, but I don't think they will. It'll be great to have a repeat matchup, but unfortunately I don't feel like the Astros are as good as they were last year. doyers are the team to beat.

Please for the love of god, somebody beat the doyers.

If you’ve never thought much of Yellich even after the year he put up this year then you are a tough man to please.  Dude hit .325 had a .400 OBP, slugged .600, had Ann OPS of 1000.  He was very close to the NL triple crown.   He’s been top 3 player in all of baseball this year behind Trout and Betts.  He will turn it around in LA.