• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

How many are suddenly Cardinal fans for the weekend?

floplag

I'm not a Dodger hater at all, but i have to admit that right now, the idea of seeing them shut out in favor of the Rockies and Cards is just too intriguing to ignore. 
The Cardinals wont have it easy that for sure but they could also put the Brew crew to the division lead.  
And the Giants you know are salivating to punk the Dodgers.
IDK something to watch over the last weekend since the Hals are long out of it i suppose :)   

Dodgers have had opportunities to put the NL West away all season - they have a +170 run differential and seemed to have squandered one opportunity after another  - while the Cardinals and Rockies have surged (Rockies were 4 games under at one point in June, Cardinals were a .500 team at the end of July).  I wouldn't mind it.  Having the Cardinals, Rockies, Cubs and Brewers all the mix would be fine by me.

The Cardinals are the weakest of all the potential NL teams vying for the WC and/or the NL West, IMO.  I want only the best teams.

In the NL, my sentimental favorite is really the Brewers. It would be a gas if another team without a WS win, wins it all. Just like last year.

But probably all five AL teams in the playoffs are better than ANY of the NL teams.

25 minutes ago, GrittyVeterans said:

I'm fine with anything as long as the dodgers don't win the division. I want them to have to play a one game playoff

I want them to lose so I can say to our mailroom guy that they won as many playoff games as the angels this year. It literally never gets old talking shit to dodgers fans.

17 minutes ago, Randy Gradishar said:

I had been wondering why there wasn't a Dodger thread yet, but didn't want to start one and jinx it.

Rooting against LA is the only point to baseball after the Angels' season ends.

I would take the Red Sox and Yankees winning the World Series every year for the rest of time, if it meant the Dodgers never do.

dodger fans are complete turd burglars.

2 minutes ago, Kevinb said:

Once the Angels season ends, which ended probably mid August or before let's be honest. That's when I stop caring about baseball. I hope the post season ends in all 4-0 series sweeps no drama and we can get to the off season as soon as possible. 

I'm right there with you lol. Lets get the hot stove started already. I'm ready to get pumped about random guys that i'm supposed to be excited about that in the end don't actually do much for a winning season. Rinse and repeat.

5 hours ago, floplag said:

I'm not a Dodger hater at all, but i have to admit that right now, the idea of seeing them shut out in favor of the Rockies and Cards is just too intriguing to ignore. 
The Cardinals wont have it easy that for sure but they could also put the Brew crew to the division lead.  
And the Giants you know are salivating to punk the Dodgers.
IDK something to watch over the last weekend since the Hals are long out of it i suppose :)   

I would love nothing more than the Giants to screw over the Dodgers, and I have a feeling they feel the same.  They pushed Bumgarner back to pitch Friday instead of in his usual spot.

At the very least, make the Dodgers have to play some sort of tiebreaker game just to make their obnoxious fans sweat.

Ah, the OTHER salve for another failed Angel season, on AW.

Bashing the Dodgers or bashing Dipoto. THIS is what makes September interesting, eh?

How sad that, for so many of you, baseball season ends whenever the Angels fail to make the playoffs.

The best baseball of the year starts in October...........

13 minutes ago, WeatherWonk said:

Ah, the OTHER salve for another failed Angel season, on AW.

Bashing the Dodgers or bashing Dipoto. THIS is what makes September interesting, eh?

How sad that, for so many of you, baseball season ends whenever the Angels fail to make the playoffs.

The best baseball of the year starts in October...........

How’s the view from up there?