• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Shohei Ohtani Has New UCL Damage

mulwin444

1 hour ago, daygloman said:

I'm understanding everything perfectly. 

I don't form my opinion on mob rule.

Ohtani is looking good swinging the bat. 

He shouldn't have thrown from the mound until 100%. 

My opinion. I'm NOT changing it.

Cool your opinion means significantly less than a doctors as it relates to being 100%

3 hours ago, daygloman said:

The smart thing to do would have been repairing it upon discovery, and then have PLENTY of time to recover. 

Instead, they decided to put asses in the seats.

You reap what you sow.

It was never the Angels decision as to how Ohtani would proceed. What you are missing (or refusing to accept) is that every step of the process, Ohtani, not the Angels, is who made the choices as to whether to take the injections and PT with the intention of pitching again this season. So your little rant is pretty ill founded. 

Just now, Blarg said:

It was never the Angels decision as to how Ohtani would proceed. What you are misdi g is that every step of the process, Ohtani and not the Angels who made the choices as to whether to take the injections and PT with the intention of pitching again this season. So your little rant is pretty ill founded. 

It’s not a rant it is an opinion that he will take to the grave, duh