• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Best bathroom you have dumped in

This is a tough one.  I’ve been very fortunate to stay at some incredibly nice hotels.   The nicest probably being in Switzerland overlooking Lake Geneva.  It was called Beau Rivage Palace. I also had a suite at the Grand Wailea in Maui that was incredible.   Still my personal favorite was probably a home that used to be owned by Adrian Beltre.   Pretty cool bathrooms.  

6 hours ago, Slegnaac said:

The Madonna Inn restaurant near San Luis Obispo.  As I recall, louvered doors, giant clam shell basins, brass fixtures, teak wood cabinets. 

Plus the cheesecake was divine. 

i thought about mentioning the madonna inn but i didn't actually unload there. the urinals were quite enjoyable, however. i remember there being some kind of waterfall?

and i have zero experience with the cheesecake in the crapper (there, or anywhere else).

7 minutes ago, Stradling said:

This is a tough one.  I’ve been very fortunate to stay at some incredibly nice hotels.   The nicest probably being in Switzerland overlooking Lake Geneva.  It was called Beau Rivage Palace. I also had a suite at the Grand Wailea in Maui that was incredible.   Still my personal favorite was probably a home that used to be owned by Adrian Beltre.   Pretty cool bathrooms.  

grand wailea was spectacular.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i thought about mentioning the madonna inn but i didn't actually unload there. the urinals were quite enjoyable, however. i remember there being some kind of waterfall?

and i have zero experience with the cheesecake in the crapper (there, or anywhere else).

I forgot about the waterfall.  That was a nice touch as well.

I know they have "Themed" rooms at the inn, I wonder if the bathrooms are similarly themed?

7 hours ago, Stradling said:

Strad pulling a mrwicked.

Any bathroom where my leg doesn't bump against the toilet dispenser gets a thumbs up from me. I like to manspread as much as possible when I take a shit, you know really air out my balls and taint. I just like the freedom. Then if things get serious I can sit up and put my legs together.

It also shouldn't have too much water in the bowl. My sack appreciates the initial brisk feeling of being dunked into water but then I realize it's toilet water and I have to flop it on the seat and tuck my dick in there like a turtle. 

12 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

As a frequent dumper, i cant really think of too many that stood out for being nice.

If someone starts a "worst places" thread i can probably make it 7 pages.

The Jack in the Box in Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd.

It's a little annoying to step over the homeless guy to shit, but it's not so bad when you realize you have company.

On 9/16/2018 at 8:26 AM, Brandon said:

The Jack in the Box in Costa Mesa on Newport Blvd.

It's a little annoying to step over the homeless guy to shit, but it's not so bad when you realize you have company.

This was overseas last year. My insides had to spray out 2cd world country stew (looked the same going in as coming out) and local beer. Had zero time for an alternative.

You look, and say "meh, doesnt seem that bad."

I title the picture "no seat, no toilet paper, no door...

....no time, no choice...no shame."

20170412_110134.jpg

13 hours ago, failos said:

my friend's bathroom after a long night of sushi and drinks. I was literally crying on the way to his house. Was really awkward greeting his parents and girlfriend then bolting to their bathroom. It was the worst diarrhea of my life if you guys were wondering.

i'm not sure which one of us here is going to be your official biographer, but this should serve to be pretty helpful. thanks.

Not a bathroom, per se, but my good friend took a massive dump in the parking structure at work. Apparently he had been out drinking during working hours and went back for his car. He wasn't able to make it up the office, so he unloaded in the structure. Not sure what he used to remove the mud. 

He went back the next day to check it out. Said it had been cleaned, but the concrete had a nice stain. This same guy once took a piss in one of the other attorney's office trash can.