• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday 9/2 Angels @ Astros - SHOWTIME!

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

I'm hoping the same, but he started looking uncomfortable late in the first inning... constantly going to his wrist.

I'm hoping for the best but I've already prepared myself for him needing TJS, and soon. Either we find out after this start that something is up or it happens at some point during next season.

1 minute ago, bloodbrother said:

I'm hoping for the best but I've already prepared myself for him needing TJS, and soon. Either we find out after this start that something is up or it happens at some point during next season.

If (when?) he needs TJS, what are the chances he'll be just fine after that? How many guys have had a second surgery?

Ohtani as our everyday DH would be awesome and we wouldn't have to worry about his arm blowing out. But no, he has to pitch! He just has to.

1 minute ago, GrittyVeterans said:

Very concerning but it’s not the Angels fault. I agree with letting him go out there. If he needs the surgery, it’s time to make him a full time hitter and move on with life

Or have him get surgery and hit in 6-9 months and have him pitch in 2020.  In case you didn’t know this, lots and lots of pitchers have had TJ surgery and have come back and had successful careers as pitchers.