• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Pujols Out For Season with Knee Surgery

totdprods

24 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I’ll take my evidence of what happened when he came to the US over some interview where it is very possible he misspoke during the interview.  

I dont get how you arrived to that conclusion. It's not like he generalized and said it was 25 years ago or 30 years ago, he was quite specific about the 28 years ago.

You're right that he did misspoke, but he misspoke in that he accidentally revealed his true age.

Just now, JarsOfClay said:

I dont get how you arrived to that conclusion. It's not like he generalized and said it was 25 years ago or 30 years ago, he was quite specific about the 28 years ago.

You're right that he did misspoke, but he misspoke in that he accidentally revealed his true age.

I’ll still go with my logic over yours.  

1 hour ago, Vladdylonglegs said:

What is nonsense about it? The Marlins didn't pursue him because they suspected his listed age was bullshit. And then Pujols HIMSELF confirmed that when he specifically said he was 13 years old in 1990.

Being 41 instead of 38 is kind of a big deal.

when you begin your argument with a lie, you shouldn't expect anyone to believe anything that follows.

the Marlins offered him a boatload of money

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

It is unfathomable that people still believe that he is 38 when he himself has said he is 41. The superfans have gone way too far.

We’ve gone too far?  You are on here lying, we are on here using logic.  Call me a superfan, I will just point out how dumb you are.  Pretty simple.  

Just now, Vladdylonglegs said:

I thought the Marlins offered him 9, they offered him 10. I stand corrected. Now please correct me on Pujols saying he was 13 years old in 1990. 

Please discredit how any human wants to go to high school for 6 years instead of 4.  If he wanted to come to the states to play high school ball so he could get drafted why do it as a junior?  Why not do it as a senior?  If your end game was to play Major League Baseball.  Sorry my logic is still much stronger than him talking about how old he was 20 plus years ago in an interview.  I am sure you have never made a mistake when asked a math question.

3 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Please discredit how any human wants to go to high school for 6 years instead of 4.  If he wanted to come to the states to play high school ball so he could get drafted why do it as a junior?  Why not do it as a senior?  If your end game was to play Major League Baseball.  Sorry my logic is still much stronger than him talking about how old he was 20 plus years ago in an interview.  I am sure you have never made a mistake when asked a math question.

Steve Martin once was quoted saying he saw 57 tits at a strip bar.

If there wasn't exactly 29 strippers there, one with just one tit, then Steve Martin is a absolute liar who is part of a serious conspiracy.

12 hours ago, Dtwncbad said:

Steve Martin once was quoted saying he saw 57 tits at a strip bar.

If there wasn't exactly 29 strippers there, one with just one tit, then Steve Martin is a absolute liar who is part of a serious conspiracy.

Betty Ford was there 

10 minutes ago, VariousCrap said:

For the record, it doesn't matter how old Pujols is now.  He just sucks.

Yup. I don't care if he's actually younger. His numbers/stats speak for themselves. He's been a disappointment since his first season here.  Nothing even close to being worth the contract.