• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Police chief and captain fight at Irvine Ampitheatre

Was anybody here at the Irvine Ampitheatre (whatever it's called now) on Friday night?

I think I've mentioned in the past that I do blogging about local govt stuff in Orange County.  The Fullerton Police Chief and a Fullerton Police Captain got into a fight on Friday night.  I guess the Chief, who was drunk, shoved an EMT/Paramedic and when another EMT/Paramedic tried to intervene, the Captain -- also drunk -- put the second EMT in a chokehold.

I'd love to track down any eyewitnesses.  Not meant to be a political post, just asking if you, or someone you know, was there.  The mainstream media hasn't reported on this yet.  NBC and ABC are also trying to find witnesses.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:41 PM, mp170.6 said:

Was anybody here at the Irvine Ampitheatre (whatever it's called now) on Friday night?

I think I've mentioned in the past that I do blogging about local govt stuff in Orange County.  The Fullerton Police Chief and a Fullerton Police Captain got into a fight on Friday night.  I guess the Chief, who was drunk, shoved an EMT/Paramedic and when another EMT/Paramedic tried to intervene, the Captain -- also drunk -- put the second EMT in a chokehold.

I'd love to track down any eyewitnesses.  Not meant to be a political post, just asking if you, or someone you know, was there.  The mainstream media hasn't reported on this yet.  NBC and ABC are also trying to find witnesses.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-fullerton-police-chief-20180827-story.html

On August 26, 2018 at 11:41 PM, mp170.6 said:

wait just one minute, pal!

it's not called the Irvine Ampitheatre anymore?

15 hours ago, gotbeer said:

If you or I got into a "disagreement" with EMT's, we would have gotten put in the clink.  But the blue code says move along, nothing to see here.  

i honked at a cop last week. 

we were on a two-way street by my school. he was coming towards me headed west while i was headed east. the car in front of him slowed down to turn right and this clown swings out across the yellow lines into my lane to go around him. fortunately i had enough room to slow down before he could hit me, but it was too close for comfort. total doosh move by him.

On 8/26/2018 at 11:41 PM, mp170.6 said:

I was behind a vehicle today with a license plate that read "ocwchdg." Made me think of you.

• 3 months later...

Five Point Amphitheater. we went to see pentatonix there last summer. it's in a rather isolated area in irvine. the stadium seats seem to be temporary, like grandstands you'd see at a high school. it's set up for a good deal of development all around it. 

36d98c71-60be-475f-92d4-567131914041-Five_Point_Amp_V1.jpg.png