• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Please stop!

martinpa25

They need an entire new set of uni’s, these ones have to be my least favorite of all time.

At least most teams have their city name on their roads and team name on their homes, we have the same damn name across all 3 with the logo patch in every possible place one will fit.

They’ve grown old and it’s time for a much needed change. 

57 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

At least most teams have their city name on their roads and team name on their homes, we have the same damn name across all 3 with the logo patch in every possible place one will fit.. 

I agree.

I liked when their road Uni's said "Anaheim" on the front much better.

Maybe Arte should consider dropping the LA garbage and go back to a city that won them a World Series?

let's stir it up a bit here -- can we use the gray jerseys with the Los Angeles in script across the front ???

Actually, I liked the gray uni's with Anaheim on the front as well.......

perhaps if we keep complaining here about the jersey's the front office will respond by bringing back the winged A periwinkles -- UGH (LEE).

How about this -- every time the Halos have less than a .500 record they have to wear those periwinkles !!!

I like the reds, my favorite was when they wore the white vest with red shirt underneath. But the reds are good 

I also find the grays really ugly and would rather see Los Angeles than Anaheim on the front, unless Orange County or California are options to use, of course. 

1 hour ago, Tank said:

i'm more irritated that texas rolls out their red uni's whenever we're in town. it's like they're trying to prove something or mark their territory.

i'd like to see Stamm make a video about this.

I miss that loon 

6 minutes ago, kj_maestro said:

I like the reds, my favorite was when they wore the white vest with red shirt underneath. But the reds are good 

I also find the grays really ugly and would rather see Los Angeles than Anaheim on the front, unless Orange County or California are options to use, of course. 

Anaheim?

With all due respect, what year is it where you live?