• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/14 Angels @ Padres; Taylor Ward debut hitting 7th

rafibomb

5 minutes ago, bloodbrother said:

I'm already excited about next season. Ward hopefully getting everyday AB's. Fletcher as the super utility guy, and then guys like Thaiss/Rengifo/Canning/Suarez all likely earning some sort of playing time. Might even see Jo Adell make his debut

There is a solid nucleus, we need one more big bat and normal production from the rest of the lineup. Also, we need a healthy rotation and bullpen. 

I was watching a challenge on a called out on a stolen base attempt from Gordon. I switched back and forth from both teams broadcast and the A's broadcast knew he was out while the M's broadcaster knew he was safe. they looked at the same video from 5 different cameras and saw it differently. Bias has a lot to do with this calls regardless of the technology.

3 minutes ago, Ace-Of-Diamonds said:

I was watching a challenge on a called out on a stolen base attempt from Gordon. I switched back and forth from both teams broadcast and the A's broadcast knew he was out while the M's broadcaster knew he was safe. they looked at the same video from 5 different cameras and saw it differently. Bias has a lot to do with this calls regardless of the technology.

yep.

no question he was out, however