• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/11. A’s @ Angels

14 hours ago, mulwin444 said:

Yeah, Verlander and Cole got touched for 10 ER combined.  HOU should have traded them for prospects while they still had value.

13 hours ago, Lou said:

Lester tonight:

2.2 ip

9  runs

8  earned runs

10 hits

stupid Red Sox 

So we’re comparing Tyler Skaggs to Justin Verlander and Jon Lester who have both won World Series’ and Gerrit Cole now?

F39F40C6-AB63-425E-99E9-990F5440C6D3.gif.879588939d89e56b9a037ba6c7b3453d.gif

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

What does winning a World Series have to do with anything?   I wouldn’t compare them as pitchers, but World Series is a very dumb way to compare players.   Using that logic Maybin is better than Trout and Ochoa is better than Bonds. 

If you can’t comprehend the difference between what Verlander and Lester contributed to what guys like Maybin and Ochoa did then I can’t help you.

4 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

If you can’t comprehend the difference between what Verlander and Lester contributed to what guys like Maybin and Ochoa did then I can’t help you.

And if you can’t comprehend how retarded it is to pretend World Series has anything to do with a players value, then I can’t help you.  

KRod was better than Trevor Hoffman.   Is that better on the CH unit of player measurement?

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

And if you can’t comprehend how retarded it is to pretend World Series has anything to do with a players value, then I can’t help you.  

KRod was better than Trevor Hoffman.   Is that better on the CH unit of player measurement?

Jesus christ, give it up already.