• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday: 8/10. A’s @ Angels. #VladHOF

11 hours ago, WeatherWonk said:

You're probably safe. The Angels will probably lose by more than four runs each game.

After all, this isnt the Detroit Tigers. This is a team with a winning record.

Spot on analysis.

I completely understand not being optimistic about this club but to be so pessimistic has to be a coping mechanism.  Which to me is simply crazy, why be pessimistic about something that’s supposed to be fun?   If it causes you to be unhappy every single game, find something else.  They are seldom as bad as the pessimistic fans think they are.   If you only read those posts you’d assume we were a 100 loss team five years running.  I thought this team would win 88-92 games at the beginning of the year.   That isn’t going to happen.  I’ve adjusted my expectations and I know what I’m watching.   When I adjust my expectations I can enjoy this type of win, knowing that in the big scheme of things it probably doesn’t matter. 

I enjoy watching the young talent beginning to emerge up here, of course Kole’s comeback for the ages, Skaggs’ emergence, the improved bullpen work since June, and of course Trout.

I really enjoyed seeing Upton do what very few have done to Trivino this season.

Plenty to like, but it’s unfortunately part of my DNA to let the real bad things clog up the posts sometimes.

9 hours ago, Glen said:

I have to take credit for this. Went to bed early last night for the first time in about a month. The Angels were down 3-0 and I assumed it was over. 

You're welcome.

you need to do this every game from now on.

sunday games will be kind of interesting for you.