• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

OC Register: In praise of Mike Scioscia, the Angels’ shark of a modern baseball manager

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I find his use of emojis and tendency to relay why he's using them to be entertaining to be honest.   

His posts look like they’re written by an old woman. Interesting gimmick for a sports forum, but I say it’s high time we stop giving him anymore attention. 

Bye Morris ? 

Mr. failos, I guess you are the one that knows it all, Mr. baseball you are, do you have an idea who is responsible for this mess, we are about to finish below 500 for the 3rd consecutive year, and all of this despite one of the biggest payrolls in the MLB, you guys sounds like in Russia, everybody is afraid to say the truth, maybe the Anehaim KGB is listening, or who knows. I will file a law suit if being blocked again for posting, so stradling can stop talking trash because I am not afraid, he should go over the police of the website before doing something stupid! I will never do that ?and afraid from this ?eighter, thank you.

1 minute ago, Morris altalef said:

you guys sounds like in Russia, everybody is afraid to say the truth, maybe the Anehaim KGB is listening, or who knows. I will file a law suit if being blocked again for posting, so stradling can stop talking trash because I am not afraid, he should go over the police of the website before doing something stupid! I will never do that ?and afraid from this ?eighter, thank you.

seriously, how are we supposed to let this much idiocy go by without commenting? 

lawsuit?

That's gold, Jerry. Gold!

Mr. Lou, you don’t have to agree with me or anybody else and this is what is so great about posting, this is the website police, every member could freely express his or her opinion . Lou, my desire to see the Angels doing better is the same desire of yours and anybody else on this website, I just might have more balls than you or who knows maybe I am drunk ! Mike Scioscia live of the tickets that Angels fans pays, what are we getting in return, nothing much, not at all. If this was Arab Saudia so they might have cut your dick if you asked to change the manager but thank God we live here in America, no reason to be afraid. Actually, my dick is growing bigger after each post, is that a great country or what ? ??‍♂️

44 minutes ago, Morris altalef said:

Mr. Lou, you don’t have to agree with me or anybody else and this is what is so great about posting, this is the website police, every member could freely express his or her opinion . Lou, my desire to see the Angels doing better is the same desire of yours and anybody else on this website, I just might have more balls than you or who knows maybe I am drunk ! Mike Scioscia live of the tickets that Angels fans pays, what are we getting in return, nothing much, not at all. If this was Arab Saudia so they might have cut your dick if you asked to change the manager but thank God we live here in America, no reason to be afraid. Actually, my dick is growing bigger after each post, is that a great country or what ? ??‍♂️

You do realize your rants are meaningless ... Scioscia contract ends this season and the team is out of contention. 

honk GIF

56 minutes ago, Morris altalef said:

HOF. 

Troll Daddy, if you don’t mind please teach me how to import a pictures and videos like that from the web and into my posting, I would love to have an additional creative tool other than the emojis, great boobs, I hope she is not your ex girl friend and you just seeking revenge, please be nice with your ex.????you might have to deal with her again.

You guys are amazing, none of you ever posted anything that blame any of this failure on Mike, nothing, I guess he is great , I guess Eppler is amazing and Arte is fantastic, nobody is responsible for none of this, as long as people coming to games so there is no problem whatsoever, I am the only fool, let’s blame everything on Billy the goat or let’s blame it on Russia and Putin, or let’s blame it on the NRA and maybe on global warming and corporations greed, yea this is the fault of everybody other than Mike. I am done for this week! ?a change is roaring towards Anehaim stadium, all of ya should be ready ! ⏰the clock is ticking but change is looming large even if you are like that???.

1 hour ago, Morris altalef said:

Troll Daddy, if you don’t mind please teach me how to import a pictures and videos like that from the web and into my posting, I would love to have an additional creative tool other than the emojis, great boobs, I hope she is not your ex girl friend and you just seeking revenge, please be nice with your ex.????you might have to deal with her again.

HOF, Part Deux 

4 hours ago, Morris altalef said:

Troll Daddy, cool video, can you arrange me a dinner with that girl, I don’t mind her telling me all evening long to shut up, I will be smiling all evening long. Better than Mike Scioscia that practically tells all the Angels fans to shut up because he can do as he wish, after all some idiot provided him with a guaranteed 10 years contract, do you want a reminder of the Angels record in the past 10 years ? Please Lord ?please get rid of this fat ass incompetent manager ?he is getting $5 million a year to watch his players getting strikes out looking, what a gig he got . A big change is coming and this change is roaring towards Anehiam stadium ??

One trick pony.

2 hours ago, Morris altalef said:

One trick pony.

1 hour ago, Morris altalef said:

You guys are amazing, none of you ever posted anything that blame any of this failure on Mike, nothing, I guess he is great , I guess Eppler is amazing and Arte is fantastic, nobody is responsible for none of this, as long as people coming to games so there is no problem whatsoever, I am the only fool, let’s blame everything on Billy the goat or let’s blame it on Russia and Putin, or let’s blame it on the NRA and maybe on global warming and corporations greed, yea this is the fault of everybody other than Mike. I am done for this week! ?a change is roaring towards Anehaim stadium, all of ya should be ready ! ⏰the clock is ticking but change is looming large even if you are like that???.

One trick pony.

Okay Mr. Tank, know it all Tank, this team use to look like a tank, mighty, now they are just like you, in other words they don’t have a clue what to do, desperation is the right word, you have 13,364 posts, what did you share in so many posts, probably talked  about farts, unicorns, stray cats, and more juicy farts, all the crazy things but nothing substantial about baseball, grow up dude, Angels are sinking courtesy of a fat ass impotent manager and the stupid media that made all of us believe that he is great, no he is not, he is the ultimate failure, may God save his soul, that is the only thing I have to say !????change is looming large and none of the ney sayers will stop it ! I will never do that ?never !