• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Trabuco Canyon Fire

13 hours ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Wasnt them. They just got caught un the middle.

Again, dont quote me because my agency isnt the handle, but my understanding was that it wasnt some pyro that wanted to see a giant wildfire....it was directed at something specific...

From this point on I'll stop telling everyone I know you said it was arson.

In all seriousness I just mentioned it because my boss said they had to pull two people out and if it was fast moving I could see how someone who set it could get stuck especially if the winds kicked up.  Doesn't surprise me there were some sadists out there hiking in 90+ degree heat.  If it is arson I hope they catch and bring the hammer down on anyone responsible.  

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/08/08/holy-fire-suspect-a-resident-who-allegedly-threatened-this-place-will-burn-arrested/

"A man who sent an email warning 'this place will burn' is in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in connection with the investigation into the Holy fire."

"Clark owns a cabin in the area that was devasted by the flames.  Of the 14 cabins in one area, Clark's is the only one still standing."

Edited by Biergott

2 hours ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

From this point on I'll stop telling everyone I know you said it was arson.

In all seriousness I just mentioned it because my boss said they had to pull two people out and if it was fast moving I could see how someone who set it could get stuck especially if the winds kicked up.  Doesn't surprise me there were some sadists out there hiking in 90+ degree heat.  If it is arson I hope they catch and bring the hammer down on anyone responsible.  

1 hour ago, Biergott said:

https://www.ocregister.com/2018/08/08/holy-fire-suspect-a-resident-who-allegedly-threatened-this-place-will-burn-arrested/

"A man who sent an email warning 'this place will burn' is in the custody of the Orange County Sheriff's Department in connection with the investigation into the Holy fire."

"Clark owns a cabin in the area that was devasted by the flames.  Of the 14 cabins in one area, Clark's is the only one still standing."

There it is. Couldnt say too much about it earlier because it hadnt been released yet. But the info I got is that the guy right there threatened his neighbor about an hour before it stsrted, but by the time the caller came to the PD and reported it it was already going...

The Deputy right there is one of my old partners...lol, I think it was his first day back in patrol in 5 years.

OCR-L-HOLYFIRE-FOLO-16x91-1.jpg

1 hour ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

There it is. Couldnt say too much about it earlier because it hadnt been released yet. But the info I got is that the guy right there threatened his neighbor about an hour before it stsrted, but by the time the caller came to the PD and reported it it was already going...

The Deputy right there is one of my old partners...lol, I think it was his first day back in patrol in 5 years.

OCR-L-HOLYFIRE-FOLO-16x91-1.jpg

This is honestly how I picture cals.