• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Valbuena DFAd?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was definitely time for this to happen.  We have already conceded our season and he wasn't going to be part of our future plans.  It's time to give some young guys a chance to play and see how they perform.  Signing Valbuena was a worthwhile gamble, but unfortunately it just didn't pan out.  Best of luck to him in the future.

I dont see how this helps the club to be honest, but i guess it is what it is.  
I would have supported it if it was to get someone like Thaiss a cup of coffee, but for Deck freaking MgGuire... maybe after this start well see someone called up to actually benefit from the move.  Then again we probably wont at least till Sept 

Just now, floplag said:

I dont see how this helps the club to be honest, but i guess it is what it is.  
I would have supported it if it was to get someone like Thaiss a cup of coffee, but for Deck freaking MgGuire... maybe after this start well see someone called up to actually benefit from the move.  Then again we probably wont at least till Sept 

It really is as simple as he was DFAd because they needed a pitcher.  After his start it wouldn't surprise me to see him get sent down and Ward called up.