• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

is Billy Eppler Subordinate to Scioscia?

Yes, the dumbest are usually in denial.

And congratulations, you just made my "ignore" list.  I won't be reading any more of your posts or responses.  This is such a great feature on AW.

On 7/25/2018 at 12:37 AM, pharaohs said:

Mike Scioscia is a dictator tyrant, and as an historian of ancient history, I've seen how this plays out. Arte Moreno sunbathes in Newport, never talks about winning anymore; raised the beer prices.

In the Roman Empire, when the people didn't get their bread and circuses they'd revolt, and what are we doing here? Mocking people for demanding change? You know why Boston, New York, and St. Louis win? Because their fan's don't take no shit from the FO, managers, and owners. If the team isn't winning they make their voices heard, and what are fans at Angel Stadium doing? They literally cheer louder for the other team. 

Jerry Dipoto went against Scioscia but had to bail, and we're back to the same problems because Billy Eppler is subordinate to Scioscia.

Sciosca is the big boss and Billy boy is just a capo. The truth is that Mike Scioscia should've been canned after the horrible bunt in the 2014 ALDS. 

I'm calling on Billy Eppler to assert his dominance and take out the boss else he should go down with him as well

What the hell is this, hieroglyphics? 

Translating the hieroglyphics, I think what this fool means is the following......

Foolishness is bound up in the heart of a manager; The rod of discipline will remove it far from him.  Speakith and yee shall be heard.  The invalids will seekith the corridors of hell.  Rise Billy, do the deed, or roast among the unleven.

200681711276148PYkX704.jpg

LOL......this is what happens when people start believing in fantasy war games, superior races and intelects.

5 minutes ago, Lou said:

right, Mr Shittards 

ok, I don't understand why you keep bringing that up. Maybe a diagram would help:

failos---------->(username changed) GarrettShittards--------> Blarg accidently deleted my account.

anyways, no more shenanigans from me.

Edited by failos

1 hour ago, Morris altalef said:

The ERA of Jaime Barria is actually better than that of Felix Hernandez, I do hope Felix is not waking up tonight exactly against us, we should jump all over Felix in the first 3 innings, have a good time all of you Angels fans.

Good call. 

1 hour ago, Morris altalef said:

The ERA of Jaime Barria is actually better than that of Felix Hernandez, I do hope Felix is not waking up tonight exactly against us, we should jump all over Felix in the first 3 innings, have a good time all of you Angels fans.

Morris called his shot.