• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread vs White Sox: 07/23/18 Fletcher in vs. RHP

the frustrating thing about watching this team is we've got some really good ballplayers on this club.

Trout, the best in MLB;  Simmons a star in his own right and somewhat under-rated (although he won the GG over Lindor last season which is something I did not see happening), Ohtaini -- even when not pitching is a good ballplayer.

that's what makes Sosh's position precarious (perhaps not this year but for next) -- I am convinced someone else could get more out of this team.

Just now, GrittyVeterans said:

Don't have the full list, but here are some...

Mike Trout, Nelson Cruz, Nolan Arenado, Khris Davis, Edwin Encarnacion, Josh Donaldson, Manny Machado,

Yea, but I have it on good authority what happened five years ago, even when you ask about the last five years total, doesn’t matter because reasons.  

1 minute ago, disarcina said:

any one else tired of the Mercury Insurance ads.......

gotta be some of the worst/ dumbest ads out there.  Geez.  Why do I watch tv at all?

those look like multiple oscar winners compared to the crapfest from rotolo chevrolet.

1 minute ago, Tank said:

right now, i think i'd bat ohtani behind trout, then upton and pujols.

I’d be fine with that.  Unless it is a lefty pitching.  I would probably put Trout back at 2nd, and hit Ohtani 3rd, Upton 4th, Simmons 5th, Albert 6th.

3 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

The Upton is bad takes are among the worst takes here on AW.  And that’s special because this place is full of bullshit terrible takes. 

I never said the guy was bad.

I implied there were better options available this past offseason.

The shifting of the goal posts is the only bullshit going on

I agree a line up change like the one mentioned above might shake stuff up.

a more versatile 1B would be helpful --- someone like a guy who played his tail off here (and at all times) Darrin Erstad.

our play setters set GIDPs up for the other side.  Saw a stat that indicated Halos are 18th (least to most) in GIDPs this year - and that was an improvement over last year.