• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

The British Open

On 7/21/2018 at 9:40 AM, Blarg said:

A side note, the British courses always looks like a muni course on drought year water restrictions and a grounds crew that just doesn't give a shit about weeds. It looks like players are teeing off on dirt. Probably better looking in person but the only green seems to be the greens. 

I played a course in Scotland, the name escapes me, but it was a course that had been used for the Ryder Cup.  I am not an avid golfer, but have had a chance to play a few nice courses over the world.  It was super weird looking out on a golf course and seeing no trees and seeing the heather (weeds) lining the fairways.  Seeing those bunkers where when you stand in them you can’t see the course above them.  Very different type of golf.  On that trip I also walked around St. Andrews, but obviously didn’t get a chance to play it.  

Some idiot just yelled during the middle of Tigers tee shot on 18. The shot ended up okay, but the increasing amount of yelling needs to be shut down. It's out of control.

Tigers second shot was terrific and gives him a good shot birdie. Molinari just did likewise and is staring at about three feet to go into the clubhouse at -8.

Xander needs to sink this eagle to force a playoff. Doing so would make him only the second player eve to eagle 18. The first was the other Zander , who eagled it yesterday from the exact same yardage.