• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

All Star Gameday Thread 07/17

Just now, Tank said:

nice call, moron.

No, you were right. Basically all HRs and Ks. Not exciting at all, in my opinion. Defense might have well taken a nap today. 

In hindsight, might've been the right call to leave Simmons off the team. He's a pretty good hitter but an out of this world defender. Provides little value to this kind of game. 

Final tally: 21 hits, 25Ks, 10HR, 0 stolen bases. Yew!

Manfred: "But chicks dig the long ball, Wonk! And next year, not only selfies on the field, but we'll mic the hitters and play the hitter's walk up song so they can rap and strut on the way to the plate. It'll be very POPULAR......and that's what's important!"

1 minute ago, CaliAngel said:

It'd be great to know the dumbass who decides which player receives these awards.

Isn’t it an online fan vote?  One of those vote as much as you want pieces of trash?  I mean, scientific voting methods

Seeing Segura becoming an All-Star and hitting that 3 run HR, made me revert temporarily (sorry TrueGrich) to Grandpa Simpson.

I let that Dip*ssy cloud have it but good!   Please Billy, do NOT ever trade a great prospect for a rental.   

Here's to Rengifo hopefully making us forget about that terrible trading of Segura.

12 hours ago, Dochalo said:

Imagine if Trout were on a team where opposing pitchers came after him all the time.  He'd probably have an ops of 2.000.  

What's his all star game line again?  oh yeah it's .500/.625/1.133/1.758.  I guess I was way off.  

He’s had plenty of chances lately and hasn’t come through.