• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Liberal Utopia

12 hours ago, Spirit said:

Just an every man.  So relatable.

Schumer post.jpg

Schumer grilling.jpg

It would help if he had the grill turned on.  And not just the middle dial.  

Then again, he's a D, so gas grills are bad.  He probably saved 10 lives just by not using the grill.  Of course, he killed 100 people by having those juicy 1/2 inch cow burgers.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, Taylor said:

When’s the last time you were there?

When I was out in California, actually. 

I sat there in the fucking cold ass bullshit windy weather waiting for the bus while a bunch of Trans Clowns danced in thongs around me. 

1 minute ago, tdawg87 said:

When I was out in California, actually. 

I sat there in the fucking cold ass bullshit windy weather waiting for the bus while a bunch of Trans Clowns danced in thongs around me. 

San Fran is actually a cool city. So is Portland. 

All the Denny’s in Colorado Springs recently closed too because the guy who owned them was embezzling money and got caught.

• 2 weeks later...

It is very liberal and Utopic to snuff out facts and free speech when it benefits your agenda. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/czxlpjlgdzjo

Meta boss Mark Zuckerberg says he regrets bowing to what he calls pressure from the Biden administration to "censor" content on Facebook and Instagram during the coronavirus pandemic.

In a letter sent to a US House committee chair, he said some material – including humour and satire – was taken down in 2021 under pressure from senior officials.

The White House has defended its actions, saying it encouraged "responsible actions to protect public health and safety".

Mr Zuckerberg also said his firm briefly "demoted" content relating to Joe Biden's son, Hunter, ahead of the 2020 election, after the FBI warned of "a potential Russian disinformation" operation.

It later became clear that this content was not part of such an operation, Mr Zuckerberg said, and it should not have been temporarily taken down.

Mr Zuckerberg did not give further detail about the actions he regretted during the pandemic. At that time, his business removed posts for a variety of reasons.

Mr Zuckerberg said the decisions made were the decisions of his business, but that the “government pressure was wrong”.

He continued: "We made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn't make today." Mr Zuckerberg said he and Meta would be ready to "push back" if something similar happened in the future.