• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/10 Mariners @ Angels

5 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Especially with a guy who gets DL’d multiple times on a regular basis

8 minutes ago, Stradling said:

No I’m just not a piece of shit that NEEDS my team to win so bad that I turn really stupid and judgemental.  .  

I remember the Yankees players and of course the fans HATED Carl Pavano after he basically got massages and sat his ass on the DL after signing a big 4 year deal. 

I think there was a story of Jeter and Pettitte saying they hoped the massage table was ok after he fell off it one time or something like that. 

Considering Richards has barely pitched for 2+ YEARS and is an impending FA I think it's reasonable/normal for fans to be over him at this point and ready to move on.

2 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Especially with a guy who gets DL’d multiple times on a regular basis

It's frustrating, especially because the pitching injuries have really held this team back the past few seasons, but it's not like they are out there stinking up the joint. Their bodies are just giving out. I can't be mad at the dude for getting hurt while trying to produce on the field.

We see it in every sport. Just certain athletes who for whatever reason just can't seem to withstand the rigors of their sport and constantly break down.

3 hours ago, krAbs said:

The key is going to be dominating them when we play them from here on out. Seattle has been good, but a lot of their success has been luck. They have managed to win a lot of close games, and their run differential says they have been waaaay over-preforming. If we can get close to them in the head-to-head games, that might play in our favor down the stretch (they are somewhat likely to cool down considerably). If we can't play them hard, the damage has been done, and even if they cool down it won't matter.

I'll be honest. All that seems like wishful thinking. 

1 minute ago, calscuf said:

AO I agree.  I just quoted you for basically calling him a pussy seconds after Strad got mad at everyone for calling him a pussy.

As I typed it I was thinking that you or tdawg were going to have a field day with my post.