• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: 7/10 Mariners @ Angels

1 minute ago, disarcina said:

so what happened on that last pitch Richards threw.

they keep showing it.

groin injury?  or what? what happened?

hand/ wrist?  what's the report.  Sosh sure got out to the mound - I would say quickly - well, as quickly as Sosh can these days.

Looked more like wrist/forearm from the replay they just showed.  That, coupled with a drop in velocity, is obviously not a good sign.

1 minute ago, disarcina said:

so what happened on that last pitch Richards threw.

they keep showing it.

groin injury?  or what? what happened?

hand/ wrist?  what's the report.  Sosh sure got out to the mound - I would say quickly - well, as quickly as Sosh can these days.

most likely it's is arm (UCl), But hopefully there is slight chance it's an hamstring..........

None of it is surprising, it's just old. I mean, he tore his UCL ligament and did the stem cell treatment rather than surgery. Heaney and JC Ramirez both attempted the same method and it failed on both of them. It always felt like Richards was on borrowed time regarding his elbow giving out completely

I feel the same way regarding Ohtani, though I understand why the team and the player will try every possible avenue to avoid the surgery.

Just now, bloodbrother said:

Damn people are really angry at Richards for something out of his control? Cmon now

Dude tried every possible measure to avoid TJS to get back on the field to try and help this team win some games. The whole thing sucks and it sucks for Richards career.

Yep.