• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

Sure, I'm bias. But I found Kavanaugh's defense to be unconvincing. He was evasive, made misleading statements, and several times he was just milking out the clock to avoid answering direct questions. 

Probably most damning of all is not having Mark Judge at the hearing to answer questions. Seems like Judge would be critical to his defense, no?

3 minutes ago, calscuf said:

By the way, you see that redness around the nose and cheeks?  Alcoholic rosecea.

$10 says he had a glass of wine or two at lunch before this thing.

Would explain the crying and outbursts. His college drinking buddies all say he gets like that when drinking. 

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Sure, I'm bias. But I found Kavanaugh's defense to be unconvincing. He was evasive, made misleading statements, and several times he was just milking out the clock to avoid answering direct questions. 

Probably most damning of all is not having Mark Judge at the hearing to answer questions. Seems like Judge would be critical to his defense, no?

didn't see it, but what did he say that made you come to this conclusion?

Kavanaugh's statements about his drinking are also misleading. Enough people have come forward about his drinking during those years that we can get a clear picture of his problem. Add in his yearbook comments "100 keggers club" also back that up.  But he presents himself as not that type of person. 

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

Everyone exists in an echo chamber, and the more we look at the same evidence, the more we're convinced in what we already believe.

I think MT is the only objective one on the Spin Forum. :)

I don't know about that.  I want to be but really, who can put their biases aside completely?

this whole thing is debased, I think we can all agree on that

4 hours ago, Rico said:

Kavanaugh's statements about his drinking are also misleading. Enough people have come forward about his drinking during those years that we can get a clear picture of his problem. Add in his yearbook comments "100 keggers club" also back that up.  But he presents himself as not that type of person. 

I don't know Rico, I was a nerd and didn't drink but most of the kids, especially the popular ones drank all the time