• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

9 minutes ago, Lou said:

so she forgets the ride there, remembers the alleged assault, then forgets the ride home.

must be one of those alternating time-release rohypnols 

Ramirez also claims her memory of the event is fuzzy.  There is a pattern here. 

47 minutes ago, Rico said:

Think about it. Ford claims she doesn't remember how she got there and how she got home.  Memory loss like that is a side effect of Rohypnol. 

Sounds like voice of experience. Anything you want to tell us, Rico, before we contact the FBI? 

Multiple gang rapes?! Really??

Does anyone believe this could happen without SOMEONE, the victims, the families, friends etc contacting the police? This doesn't pass the smell test. In fact, it reeks.

This country has been hijacked. Time for good people to take it back. Michael Avenatti might be penniless by the time this is over. We can only hope.

22 minutes ago, calscuf said:

That perv doctor and his girlfriend in Newport Beach allegedly raped a bunch of chicks after boozing/drugging and only 1 came forward.  If it wasn’t for them videoing the others nobody would know since the victims didn’t remember.  Allegedly.

bitches . . . 

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Rico, have you ever been wasted?

I'm ex-Navy.  I had my share of exploits.  Of all my times drinking there was only one night I don't fully remember.  So I would say from my own experience that drinking can lead to blackouts, but it's also not the norm.  

11 hours ago, RallyMo said:

FS79 will take this in stride. 

7 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

Multiple gang rapes?! Really??

Does anyone believe this could happen without SOMEONE, the victims, the families, friends etc contacting the police? This doesn't pass the smell test. In fact, it reeks.

This country has been hijacked. Time for good people to take it back. Michael Avenatti might be penniless by the time this is over. We can only hope.

Yep. Totally chill. 

The New York Times did some investigating and found no one able to corroborate this latest accusation. Ramirez even told some former classmates she could not be sure it was Kavanaugh who exposed himself.

The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.

http://archive.is/DAtda#selection-383.0-394.0

23 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The New York Times did some investigating and found no one able to corroborate this latest accusation. Ramirez even told some former classmates she could not be sure it was Kavanaugh who exposed himself.

The Times had interviewed several dozen people over the past week in an attempt to corroborate her story, and could find no one with firsthand knowledge. Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.

http://archive.is/DAtda#selection-383.0-394.0

You should know better than to trust the failing fake news New York Times. You need to be consistent. 

For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party...

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher/six-days-of-deborah-ramirez-kavanaugh/

This spring, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign press secretary Brian Fallon hired one of Feinstein’s top aides on the Judiciary Committee to help tank Trump’s Supreme Court picks from the outside. Together, he and Feinstein’s aide — former deputy general counsel Paige Herwig — launched a liberal nonprofit group called Demand Justice to lead the left’s attack on GOP nominees.

In early July, after Trump nominated Kavanaugh for the high bench, Fallon stated that their primary goal was to “delay” confirmation hearings for him. 

...Blasey Ford’s lead attorney, Debra Katz, at the same time heads a leftist advocacy group funded by liberal megadonor George Soros, who also is funding Demand Justice, which has raised $5 million to sink Trump’s high court picks. In a new attack ad, the group compares Kavanaugh to “child predator” Judge Roy Moore.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/how-feinstein-is-conspiring-to-destroy-kavanaugh/

Judge Kavanaugh is fighting back. Good for him!

“There is now a frenzy to come up with something—anything—that will block this process and a vote on my confirmation from occurring. These are smears, pure and simple. And they debase our public discourse. But they are also a threat to any man or woman who wishes to serve our country.” 

“Such grotesque and obvious character assassination—if allowed to succeed—will dissuade competent and good people of all political persuasions from service. As I told the Committee during my hearing, a federal judge must be independent, not swayed by public or political pressure. That is the kind of judge I will always be.”

Full text of his letter to Grassley and Feinstein:

https://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Brett-Kavanaugh-Letter-Senate-Judiciary.pdf