• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

The 10 am deadline for Ford to decide whether she will testify on Monday has come and gone. They're now in "negotiations" for an extension. Republicans need to stop this madness now.

The Dems need to run out the clock until November and hope to win back the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if they trot out some additional women before Monday with their uncorroborated "stories".

Edited by fan_since79

4 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

The 10 am deadline for Ford to decide whether she will testify on Monday has come and gone. They're now in "negotiations" for an extension. Republicans need to stop this madness now.

The Dems need to run out the clock until November and hope to win back the Senate. I wouldn't be surprised if they trot out some additional women before Monday with their uncorroborated "stories".

Yeah, I'm sure there a just tons of women out there who can't wait to get their lives gutted inside and out.  Come on man.

34 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Oh no! 

33 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Yeah, I'm sure there a just tons of women out there who can't wait to get their lives gutted inside and out.  Come on man.

You know this woman was a hardcore leftist activist who scrubbed most of her online history before she was made public right?  You don’t think there’s women out there who would lie for the cause like this?  

Hysteria has has taken over the Democrat Party.  

"During their call with the committee Ford's lawyers outlined these demands, according to a source close to the process:

• Ford will not appear any sooner than next Thursday
  • No questions to be asked at hearing by any outside counsel — only by Senators;
  • Mark Judge must be subpoenaed;
  • Kavanaugh would testify first, then Ford would testify, and Kavanaugh would have no opportunity to respond or rebut;
  • The Friday deadline for her to provide a written statement before the hearing would be waived;
  • Provide adequate security;
  • Only one pool camera in hearing room; 
  • Ford and Kavanaugh allotted the same amount of time to talk."

6 minutes ago, full circle said:

You know this woman was a hardcore leftist activist who scrubbed most of her online history before she was made public right?  You don’t think there’s women out there who would lie for the cause like this?  

Hysteria has has taken over the Democrat Party.  

Did you learn that from Newsmax?

3 minutes ago, full circle said:

It’s interesting how caring the Democrats are for the woman who was assaulted by Keith Ellison.  There’s actual evidence in that case, but do the Dems care?  Not a bit.  They are shameless and disgusting.  

They are all hypocrites, left, right and middle

This might be me putting my tin foil hat on. Or maybe someone slipped some ganj extract into my bullet proof coffee this morning, but I am starting to consider that maybe politicians don't really care about anything or anyone other than politicians. Don't vladdylonglegs me.... I'm just spit ball'n here

1 minute ago, Adam said:

This might be me putting my tin foil hat on. Or maybe someone slipped some ganj extract into my bullet proof coffee this morning, but I am starting to consider that maybe politicians don't really care about anything or anyone other than politicians. Don't vladdylonglegs me.... I'm just spit ball'n here

Let's not be crazy. 

5 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Also, wouldn't most people want to reduce their online footprint before making themselves public in such a hot button issue? I'd assume so. It's not like it worked, though. It seems like she was doxxed and has already had to move anyways. 

Or you are a rabid political partisan and your history would weaken the veracity of your claims.  The rate my professor comments from her former students are interesting.  

5 minutes ago, full circle said:

You’re right.  But this particular  instance is about the lowest smear job I’ve ever seen in my adult life following politics.  It worked in Alabama, so back to the playbook once more.  

Maybe, or maybe not.  Stating this as a fact either way is myopic.