• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

21 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

opinion.  Just like that chart.  They have the times as in the middle

If you think The Washington Post and NY Times aren't closer to the middle than not, then I don't know what to tell you. They are both good sources of journalism. Not on the level of NPR or WSJ but still respectable.

This is coming from a centrist who leans ever so slightly left. Like my penis.

4 hours ago, UndertheHalo said:

How many times have we seen the “libs” here try and reference occupy democrats or addicting info. 

How often do we shit from the daily caller ? Or that garbage from yesterday. 

That stuff is bad but as a centrist whole leans right I see all those as leaning left

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

If you think The Washington Post and NY Times aren't closer to the middle than not, then I don't know what to tell you. They are both good sources of journalism. Not on the level of NPR or WSJ but still respectable.

it sure seems as if you did know what to tell him 

I feel like Chris Garrett is a key witness here.  He is the mutual friend of both Ford and Kavanaugh.  If she went to a gathering with Kavanaugh, Judge, and PJ it's probably because she was following Garrett there.  We now know that Kavanaugh, Judge, PJ, and Garrett had a small gathering on July 1st.