• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

1 minute ago, Rico said:

On the flip side.  Some people seem sad that Judge Rapey McDrunken might not get to sit on the supreme court. 

So about that budget...

I don't care if he does or not. I know nothing about the guy.

I just think all of these women conveniently appearing out of nowhere is ridiculous.

https://www.vox.com/2018/9/26/17907462/christine-blasey-ford-testimony-brett-kavanaugh-hearing

“I did not want to tell my parents that I, at age 15, was in a house without any parents present, drinking beer with boys,” Ford says. “I tried to convince myself that because Brett did not rape me, I should be able to move on and just pretend that it had never happened.”

Just now, Rico said:

This is not a criminal trial. It's a confirmation hearing for the highest court in the land. Different standards. 

So you’re perfectly fine with labeling a man a sexual predator and rapist without proof or evidence? Putting political opinions aside, why should he not get the seat if there’s no proof? 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

So you’re perfectly fine with labeling a man a sexual predator and rapist without proof or evidence? Putting political opinions aside, why should he not get the seat if there’s no proof? 

The three women that have come forward are all credible in my opinion. They are well educated professionals. They have nothing to gain. In fact coming forward could put their careers in jeopardy. 

All three women have witnesses that claim they knew of these incidents years ago.  All three women have called for an FBI investigation and have said they are willing to talk to the FBI under threat of perjury. 

Kavanaugh on the other hand probably already lied under oath and absolutely doesn't want the FBI asking questions. 

Who is more credible in your eyes?

13 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

Why can't they just find another equally qualified (in terms of profession) person to be placed on the bench? How is this guy preferable at this point to other conservative options? 

They can and I'm fine with that but the same shit will happen to the next nominee that Trump submits. It may not be sexual related but they'll find something. Anyways, this is just the Dems stalling the process for as long as possible. 

22 minutes ago, Rico said:

The three women that have come forward are all credible in my opinion. They are well educated professionals. They have nothing to gain. In fact coming forward could put their careers in jeopardy. 

All three women have witnesses that claim they knew of these incidents years ago.  All three women have called for an FBI investigation and have said they are willing to talk to the FBI under threat of perjury. 

Kavanaugh on the other hand probably already lied under oath and absolutely doesn't want the FBI asking questions. 

Who is more credible in your eyes?

Neither really. It's he said, she said. There is no evidence to support any of them. I think any person being accused should be presumed innocent unless evidence says otherwise. 

27 minutes ago, Jason said:

Neither really. It's he said, she said. There is no evidence to support any of them. I think any person being accused should be presumed innocent unless evidence says otherwise. 

How would one go about gathering evidence?  Through an FBI investigation perhaps?

1 hour ago, RallyMo said:

Why can't they just find another equally qualified (in terms of profession) person to be placed on the bench? How is this guy preferable at this point to other conservative options? 

Because there is no evidence that he did anything like what they are accusing him of.  You don’t reward disgusting smear campaigns.