• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

She went to "well over ten parties" where girls were drugged and gang raped?

Why did she keep going to these parties?

Why didn't she warn other girls about attending these parties? 

Why didn't she tell anyone about it until now, 35+ years later and on the eve of a Senate hearing?

Why is Mark Judge the only other person named in all these charges? 

Edited by fan_since79

Just now, Jason said:

This is such a farce. I will not be a surprise if the Dems behavior doesn’t come back to bite them in the ass come November. I think a lot people can see what is going on here. Just ugly politics 

I can't wait until they try this crap with Amy Coney Barrett, who's far more conservative than Kavanaugh.

Man, some of y'all are continuing to back a guy with multiple sexual misconduct allegations because: sides. He shouldn't be on the damn bench with all of these allegations. Surely there will be another person to nominate that isn't accused of multiple episodes of sexual misconduct. I mean, they managed to get a guy put on the court that doesn't have multiple allegations of sexual misconduct in Gorsuch, right? Then again, maybe those of you still advocating for him think multiple accusations of sexual misconduct will be impossible to avoid in subsequent nominees. 

Just now, RallyMo said:

Man, some of y'all are continuing to back a guy with multiple sexual misconduct allegations because: sides. He shouldn't be on the damn bench with all of these allegations. Surely there will be another person to nominate that isn't accused of multiple episodes of sexual misconduct. I mean, they managed to get a guy put on the court that doesn't have multiple allegations of sexual misconduct in Gorsuch, right? Then again, maybe those of you still advocating for him think multiple accusations of sexual misconduct will be impossible to avoid in subsequent nominees. 

You don't think there is more at stake with this nominee?  I think there is.  I also find the timing of all of this to be questionable.  Maybe he did do this and shouldn't be on the bench.  Maybe he didn't and this is a tactic, if successful, will be used by both sides more often.

Your "side" wants to believe it as much as fan's side wants to not believe it.