• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

On August 17, 2018 at 12:47 PM, BackUpTheTruck said:

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been thrown out of the Democratic party yet? He's been accused of physical abuse.

Do liberals actually care about women to the extent they claim they do, or do they just pretend to care in order to win votes?

On September 19, 2018 at 10:24 PM, BackUpTheTruck said:

Meanwhile, Keith Ellison is the gold standard of the Democratic Party.

On September 21, 2018 at 9:21 AM, full circle said:

It’s interesting how caring the Democrats are for the woman who was assaulted by Keith Ellison.  There’s actual evidence in that case, but do the Dems care?  Not a bit.  They are shameless and disgusting.  

The predictable lib response:

awkward silence GIF

2 hours ago, Lou said:

The predictable lib response:

awkward silence GIF

Is this a thread about Keith Ellison ? 

Anyway, I don’t like Keith Ellison.  A woman is accusing him of being abusive ? She should be taken seriously.  I wouldn’t vote for him anyway whether this story was out or not if I was in the position.  And I’m not.

Happy now that you’ve got a comment on the unrelated topic from one of the boards “Iibs” ? Idiot. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

She'll put on a really good show if she does testify, and the Republican senators will be portrayed as creeps if they dare question any aspect of her story.

Don't underestimate the ferocity of the #metoo madness. 

Also, don't be surprised if the Democrats put Kavanaugh under a microscope regarding his high school days. They may have some additional crap and innuendo they will unveil at the public hearing. His nomination must be stopped by any means possible.

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

She'll put on a really good show if she does testify, and the Republican senators will be portrayed as creeps if they dare question any aspect of her story.

Don't underestimate the ferocity of the #metoo madness. 

Also, don't be surprised if the Democrats put Kavanaugh under a microscope regarding his high school days. They may have some additional crap and innuendo they will unveil at the public hearing. His nomination must be stopped by any means possible.

I have a suspicion fan pinched a few asses in the workplace in his day. 

Kavanaugh can't win here. His entire past is fair game, but hers is off limits. She might have been a party girl, but none of that can be even hinted at once an allegation like this is made. 

It's the seriousness of the charge, not corroborated facts, and he's a conservative who might cement a generational majority on the court. Nothing else matters.

A bungled hatchet job that just might succeed in this current crazy atmosphere.

Edited by fan_since79

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

Kavanaugh can't win here. His entire past is fair game, but hers is off limits. She might have been a party girl, but none of that can be even hinted at once an allegation like this is made. 

It's the seriousness of the charge, not corroborated facts, and he's a conservative who might cement a generational majority on the court. Nothing else matters.

A bungled hatchet job that just might succeed in this current crazy atmosphere.

OK. 

4 hours ago, Blarg said:

So far, Arch, no one is coming forward saying the event took place and in fact those that have spoken up are saying it didn't. You would think with all of the publicity one classmate would corroborate Ford's story but that's not the case. 

I've noticed neither Kavanaugh and Judge have said they didn't know Christine.  So they must have known her from somewhere.  But not school since they didn't go to the same school.  Must have been at some social event, you might even call it a... party.

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

I've noticed neither Kavanaugh and Judge have said they didn't know Christine.  So they must have known her from somewhere.  But not school since they didn't go to the same school.  Must have been at some social event, you might even call it a... party.

lol you can't be serious 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

no, this a thread about Roe v Wade. Notice who isn't mentioned?

yep, Christine Blasey Ford. 

You’re being a jackass Lou, the last 5 or more pages have been about this Kavanaugh nomination.  Presumably, because people think he’ll strike down elements of Roe Vs Wade.  I generally avoid responding to the users who decided to introduce Keith Ellison into the discussion.  On all the topics they post on.  So I didn’t commment on it.  Also, it’s completely unrelated.

You’re just being disingenuous.  Just like the crock shit act that you don’t tilt one way or the other. 

Edited by UndertheHalo