• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Here come the stall tactics.

You talk about stall tactics, but why are Republicans in such a hurry to get this guy confirmed?  You waited more than a year and didn't even give Garland a hearing but can't wait another week or two for the FBI to investigate the merits of the allegation?

You guys seem super scared of the FBI asking people questions under oath. 

56 minutes ago, Rico said:

I'm not at all!  If she testifies and provides some specifics around what happened that would allow the FBI to investigate, I think the FBI ought to get after it!  I'm not sure what they're supposed to do with, I was sexually assaulted sometime in the early 80's.  I think I was 15, but I don't remember what time of year it was, what house it was at or who was there.

9 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm not at all!  If she testifies and provides some specifics around what happened that would allow the FBI to investigate, I think the FBI ought to get after it!  I'm not sure what they're supposed to do with, I was sexually assaulted sometime in the early 80's.  I think I was 15, but I don't remember what time of year it was, what house it was at or who was there.

At the very least the FBI can interview Mark Judge right now.  It's one thing for him to make a blanket denial to the press, I'd like to hear what he would say when questioned by the FBI.

1 minute ago, Lou said:

the citizens of The United States of America*

*that goes double if you're an Angels fan 

All I can say is we all better get shit faced tonight. So much we  won't remember how many runs Angels pitchers gave up today.  Was it 10? 15? 21?

6 hours ago, Rico said:

You talk about stall tactics, but why are Republicans in such a hurry to get this guy confirmed?  You waited more than a year and didn't even give Garland a hearing but can't wait another week or two for the FBI to investigate the merits of the allegation?

I think Garland got shafted. He should have had a hearing.

I also think Kavanagh will be confirmed by the committee next week.