• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

11 minutes ago, Rico said:

In his yearbook Kavanaugh called himself the treasurer of the "Keg City Club - 100 Kegs or Bust"

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-old-brett-kavanaugh-speech-about-drunk-partying-resurfaced-with-the-recent-allegation-11972421

I don't know guys, maybe Kavanaugh just has a drinking problem and really doesn't remember attempting to rape a girl.

Well, if he doesn't remember then that puts him right in line with Ford.  I mean, she doesn't remember when it happened, where it happened, ...

"In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did[happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

F'n ridiculous. 

8 hours ago, RallyMo said:

I assume that at one point he was also someone your guy couldn't defeat, either. Of course, you may have voted for Trump in the primary. I don't know.

didn't vote in the primary. would have voted for christie (i know, save your scorn for another time) but since california insists on holding primaries in june and everything is pretty much decided well before then, there wasn't much reason to vote.

voted johnson in the gen'l election in november.

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

“In my post, I was empowered and I was sure it probably did [happen],” Miranda told NPR this morning. “I had no idea that I would now have to go to the specifics and defend it before 50 cable channels and have my face spread all over MSNBC news and Twitter.”

https://dailycaller.com/2018/09/20/kavanaugh-accuser-classmate-backs-off/

LOL. what did she expect would happen once she made public comments on facebook? hilarious.