• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

And why does anyone give a f*uck what Joy Behar has to say ?  Why does anyone need to answer for Joy Behar ?  I’m serious ? Why the F*ck does her commentary represent anything to you @fan_since79.  I mean is that what we’re gonna do ? Compare gross comments from partisan celebrities.  I promise you conservatives won’t look any better. 

This is fu*cking stupid. 

29 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Ya this is bullshit.  I’ve never seen any “liberal” on this forum trot out some garbage take from Ted Nugent and act like it represents anything to prove a point.  

I'm not talking about AW. I stated the "the dems"

2 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

...and getting closer by the day to a second civil war.

People are at each other's throats. Friends, family member, etc estranged over political differences of opinion.

It's going to get worse. The 24/7 media fuels it. They love creating controversies and watching people scream and yell at each other.

They would dearly love a public hearing on Monday. Think of the ratings and the ad revenue!

Good grief. 

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

I also stated "Hollywood celebrities "

did you watch the DNC? 

I seem to remember Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair like a senile asshole.  and Scott Baio jerking off to the Donald.  Both happened at the RNC. 

Who are you kidding man.  Like, ya.... the entertainment industry is liberal.  Surprise.  What’s the point. It’s a stupid thing to reference over and over and over here.. 

Id like to see FS79 talk about the literal white supremicist congressman Steve King in Iowa.  You know,  a guy who actually has some power. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I seen to remember Clint Eastwood talking to an empty chair like a senile asshole.  and Scott Baio jerking off to the Donald.  Both at true RNC. 

Who are you kidding man. 

lol that was SIX years ago.  are you really trying to compare the number of Hollywood celebrities that support each party? 

now that's f'n ridiculous. 

14 minutes ago, Lou said:

lol that was SIX years ago.  are you really trying to compare the number of Hollywood celebrities that support each party? 

now that's f'n ridiculous. 

That’s not the fuc*king point.  You brought up the DNC.  I just pointed on that the republicans do the same shit.  Which is exactly what i had said before.  There were plenty of conservative “celebrities” and the 2016 RNC. 

And like I said, what difference does it make that the entertainment industry is liberal ? Joy Behar just talks on her shitty day time television show.  Why is her shit being introduced to the discussion here ? Its retarded. 

And I mean, Artists are liberal ?? Like, holy shit Lou.  How did that ever happen ? What an absolute SHOCK.  

Edited by UndertheHalo