• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Roe v. Wade and the new SC Justice

5 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like holy shit.  Did did he have to penetrate before you’ll believe it was going to be rape.  The story that’s shes telling is violent assault 

I shouldn't have used the word "remotely". 

The issue is still whether she is telling the truth or whether he is. One of them is lying. The judge will find it impossible to prove a negative. In the current political climate (#metoo) the accuser is assumed to be always telling the truth. Judge Kavanaugh is guilty until he proves himself innocent. That's the challenge for him now.

There IS the possibility of political motivation. The possibility of Kavanaugh on the court was a Democratic concern back in 2012 when early polling showed Romney was a threat to Obama's reelection.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/03/26/holding-court

39 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

Like holy shit.  Did did he have to penetrate before you’ll believe it was going to be rape.  The story that’s shes telling is violent assault 

The story she told her therapist involved four boys. Never identifying any of them by name, not able to fully account for where she was, what day or how she got home. There is a story here but it's is becoming more and more fictitious as it pertains to Kavanaugh.

38 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

A bunch of you hardcore conservatives are happy deny people the right to vote and any realistic possibility of employment over drug crimes that didn’t hurt anyone.  Yet here you are zealously defending a guy about to get appointed to the Supreme Court who accused of sexual assault.  

You are making up shit to push a narrative since you have no facts. 

57 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

A bunch of you hardcore conservatives are happy deny people the right to vote and any realistic possibility of employment over drug crimes that didn’t hurt anyone.  Yet here you are zealously defending a guy about to get appointed to the Supreme Court who accused of sexual assault.  

Add this one to your list of shitty takes.

1 hour ago, UndertheHalo said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-sexual-assault-allegations-against-bill-clinton-2017-11?op=0#juanita-broaddrick-1

Hypocrites.

I honestly think there isn’t anyone on here that thinks that way. 

2 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

If you supported Hillary and knew about this, then you support a violent rapist as the first ever "first gentleman."

5 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

The Wall Street Journal nails it.

https://outline.com/KbbGuF

"This is simply too distant and uncorroborated a story to warrant a new hearing or to delay a vote. We’ve heard from all three principals, and there are no other witnesses to call. The only purpose of another public hearing would be a political spectacle in which Democrats could wax indignant for the cameras while Mr. Kavanaugh repeated his denials.

The timing and details of how Ms. Ford came forward, and how her name was coaxed into public view, should also raise red flags about the partisan motives at play. "

Just now, Make Angels Great Again said:

If you supported Hillary and knew about this, then you support a violent rapist as the first ever "first gentleman."

I'm not including Hillary in this.  This is all about Bill and the people who supported him during the time these accusations were made and how the very same people want Kavanaugh's hide.

2 minutes ago, Tank said:

"This is simply too distant and uncorroborated a story to warrant a new hearing or to delay a vote. We’ve heard from all three principals, and there are no other witnesses to call. The only purpose of another public hearing would be a political spectacle in which Democrats could wax indignant for the cameras while Mr. Kavanaugh repeated his denials.

The timing and details of how Ms. Ford came forward, and how her name was coaxed into public view, should also raise red flags about the partisan motives at play. "

You clearly hate women and don't care that the next SCOTUS is a sexual abuser.

There is a difference between sexual assault and rape. Neither are good but there is a difference

I never voted for Bill Clinton.  I don’t give a shit about what you guys think about him.  And I’m not going to answer for people who did.  Not my responsibility.  It’s always back to the same well for you guys.  The republicans are every bit as rancid as the Democrats have ever been.  Worse even.  The whole Bill Clinton impeachment thing was a national embarrassment for republicans and democrats.   You’re all hypocrites.  All of you.

Lol look at this, all of you are ganging up on me because I rightly said FS79 looks like an asshole trying demarcate how severe this sexual assault was.  Or at least the description of it.   We all know we’ll never know the truth definitively.  But the story is very bad.  It’s just as likely to be true as not.  There’s literally like 12 rage reaponses to me.  Awesome. 

This woman should be taken seriously.  That’s all I’ve ever said here.  I’ve also said that Kavanaugh is a shit nominee because he is.  This isn’t even the only scandal on him.  

You guys can pound sand.

Edited by UndertheHalo

I consider myself a conservative.

1. Everyone has the right to vote, minus people currently in prison. I don't want to see politicians pandering to them. 

2. Most of our drug laws are stupid

3. Accused means accused. Yes, I think he should get the SCOTUS seat unless his alleged crime is proven. 

I think you are improperly stereotyping some of the posters here that consider themselves conservative. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I consider myself a conservative.

1. Everyone has the right to vote, minus people currently in prison. I don't want to see politicians pandering to them. 

2. Most of our drug laws are stupid

3. Accused means accused. Yes, I think he should get the SCOTUS seat unless his alleged crime is proven. 

I think you are improperly stereotyping some of the posters here that consider themselves conservative. 

I’m not improperly stereotyping anything.  Conservatives massively support these types of “law and order” policies and you know it.  Am I supposed to be in all of your heads ? 

None of you have problems stereotyping liberals.  Fair play man. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’m not improperly stereotyping anything.  Conservatives massively support these types of “law and order” policies and you know it.  Am I supposed to be in all of your heads ? 

None of you have problems stereotyping liberals.  Fair play man. 

Maybe hard line Republicans support that kind of stuff. I also feel there is a difference between Republican and Conservative.

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

What do you mean by "care?"

If you mean, do I think he should be confirmed to the SCOTUS, the answer is no.

And with that ...

Hypothetically, if it's not proven that he did what this woman is accusing him of would you guys even care? 

Because honestly, it really seems like you wouldn’t. 

Hi @UndertheHalo.  Just following up on this.

1 minute ago, Geoff said:

Hi @UndertheHalo.  Just following up on this.

I’ve already had this conversation with @Geoff. Yesterday.  Do we need to rehash it ? I told you.  If it’s a lie there should be consequences.  

The reaponses here are belittling this woman and it’s abhorrent.  Maybe these guys should stfu.  Because actually, they have no idea if it’s true or not.