• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Max Muncy

Just now, ten ocho recon scout said:

Not just them, but theyve been real good about it in recent years. 

Its annoying, but credit them or anyone else that spots guys like that.

I mean, what else can you do.  They’ve been lucky.  But also, it’s happening so often that they’re also very much doing something right.  Whether it’s the scouting or the internal development, I don’t know.  Sure would be nice if the Angels could pull this shit off once.  Christ.  We can’t even pay guys to mash. 

2 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I mean, what else can you do.  They’ve been lucky.  But also, it’s happening so often that they’re also very much doing something right.  Whether it’s the scouting or the internal development, I don’t know.  Sure would be nice if the Angels could pull this shit off once.  Christ.  We can’t even pay guys to mash. 

Bridwell last year was the only one off the top of my head.

Hate the dodgers all you want (i do). But their front office is very good. 

7 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Bridwell last year was the only one off the top of my head.

Hate the dodgers all you want (i do). But their front office is very good. 

Ya but Bridwell was a mirage. That guy despite sucking managed to win games.  His peripheral numbers never stopped being trash.  Muncy is legit good.  And Taylor, and Turner, even Hernandez is a decent player.  Great guy off the bench.  And Kemp is like in the MVP conversation.  It’s unbelievable.  Really, no idea how they keep doing it. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I heard the Dodgers have been giving everyone the Verlander drugs.

You've just opened the door for more Kate Upton pics...  reducing AW into a frat house once again.

1 hour ago, JarsOfClay said:

The dodgers seem to get the most out of every major leaguer they acquire. It really shows you how valuable a coaching staff can be.

Angels are the complete opposite. They just seem to get the least out of every player they acquire. It's sad.

Does that mean Trout would bat .400 and have 75-80 homers if he played for the Dodgers? Or is he just immune from the Angels coaches?

2 hours ago, JarsOfClay said:

The dodgers seem to get the most out of every major leaguer they acquire. It really shows you how valuable a coaching staff can be.

Angels are the complete opposite. They just seem to get the least out of every player they acquire. It's sad.

i find it odd that you used a thread like this to take a shot at sosh and the angels coaching staff. never saw it coming . . .