• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Where's the fight in this team?

Is it just me or does this team seem to be going through the motions with absolutely zero intensity?  

Have they accepted defeat?  

I am sure people will make this about Scioscia which is fair.  

They had so much energy early in the year.  Now they seem so mechanical

I know they are trying their best, but the body language is very negative.  

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Dochalo said:

Is it just me or does this team seem to be going through the motions with absolutely zero intensity?  

Have they accepted defeat?  

I am sure people will make this about Scioscia which is fair.  

They had so much energy early in the year.  Now they seem so mechanical

I know they are trying their best, but the body language is very negative.  

Thoughts?

That is what I have been saying.  It seems like they have quit facing their adversity (injuries, blowpen, Calhoun,  Kinsler first two months). 

That is unlike a Scioscia team.  

This team goes only as far as Trout can take them, the rest of the lineup is “dead from the feet up”( Simba is an exception).  

It is time to start preparing for 2019 and jettison Kinsler, Valbuena, Young, and just about the entire pitching staff. It is also obvious that Scioscia has lost the team. 

Eppler better start looking for a new training staff. This many players on the DL is ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, artesmustache said:

Classic case of veterans getting paid handsomely and having little care whether they win or lose. A lot of these guys are country club and probably check their portfolios more than the standings or baseball related things. This is one of the many reasons I trade Trout and Simmons (not because they fall into this category) but because they bring back a boatload of young, hungry prospects.

The organization needs a serious infusion of young blood. Too many fat cats.

This is projection at its finest. 

There is no fight in this team, just a bunch over payed veterans that have gotten there money. This is the main reason why i am advocating to get the kids up to the show!! They have more hunger, fight and  bring excitement to the team. Look at what trout did when he was recalled up, last year  Bellinger, this year look at the yankee's, Stanton and Didi have been struggling  but  Torres and Andujar are carrying them. What do we have? A 25 million dollar man that has some-how lost the ability to draw walks and use right field, 2. A bat-flipper that bat flip when you team is getting embarrassed.

37 minutes ago, nando714 said:

This is sosh’s team every season since 2012 . 2014 was a fluke 

Figured you would say that.  You only look at the final results in the box score.

I am not going to try to explain it to you because it's a waste of time.  I just will go on and say outside of 2012 Scioscia team usually over achieve.  They either didn't have the talent or had injuries.   Despite that and consistent poor starts they usually battled and had winning seasons. 

Your free to disagree.