• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-noble-ale-works-releases-another-hit-beer-and-its-going-fast-20131126,0,4862159.story?track=rss&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=731408#axzz2lroILPe5

As I stated after the IPA fest, this one was amazing. Picked up bottles the following Monday and not shocked to see how quickly it is moving. One of the best local DIPA's on the market for sure. Doesn't pack the punch of Double Trunk or Knuckles but really good. 

Tomorrow Bevmo in Chino Hills is getting in some Goose Island Bourbon County. I joined this group on facebook and they give me all the scoop and host some bottle shares. Also Party House Liquor in Chino Hills is my number 1 source for crafties, Bobby the owner, hand picks everything that comes in. He posts all his new stuff on their instagram too. He had some BCBS on Tuesday but that shit was gone in a few hours.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/chinohillsbeer/

Edited by Corona

Cirrus by Craftsman Brewery

They call it an american wild ale. Tastes a little sour, with color and body like a belgian.

It's the 2nd or 3rd different beer I've had by this brewery and I've liked all of them.

Anybody else familiar with these guys?

Anyone Grab any BCBS Friday? Variants?

Drove by El Cerrito, saw the line and kept on going down Ontario to Cajalco and settled for just the regular from Bevmo. Glad I did. Never Imagined myself ever waiting in a line outside a Bevmo at 10am. But was going to Cajalco to do other shopping anyways.

Edited by Aaronkv

Grabbed a 4pk of bcbs at total wine in Henderson NV Friday evening. They still had a bunch left and it was a limit of 2 4pks of each the stout and barley wine. No coffee though. $21.99 ended up splitting with my brother. Drank one Friday night and put the other one away. Actually worked out being somewhere else besides SoCal when it was released.

I grabbed a 4 pack but I am giving it up as a xmas gift. 

I had the variants a couple months back at Daily Pint for their Goose Island night and while they are good, I wasnt a huge fan. These styles dont really do it for me since the first alcohol I got sick on was Bourbon. 

Cirrus by Craftsman Brewery

They call it an american wild ale. Tastes a little sour, with color and body like a belgian.

It's the 2nd or 3rd different beer I've had by this brewery and I've liked all of them.

Anybody else familiar with these guys?

Yeah, I have had a bunch of them. All different styles. Their Sourdough (a wild ale), Old Grove Ale (think orange soda, little bit like cream soda), Saison, Heavenly Hef are my favorites. Mark, the brewer, pushes the envelope with his beers so many of them are meh to me. One of the few brewers that I will actually ask for a taster before going all in on their beer. Poppyfields and Sage were probably two of the weirdest beers I have ever had. Where did you try them? Lucky Baldwins has the most extensive lineup of their beers. 

Anyone score presale tickets to Firestone Walker's Invitational Beer Fest?  They had a very small amount that went on sale at midnight Thursday and sold out in less than a minute.

I was lucky to get a pair, it's one of my most favorite events ever.

Didnt score and not sure I will be going since tickets are released the day of the younger release. I may have to hop online before taking a power nap up at Russian River. 

Yeah, I have had a bunch of them. All different styles. Their Sourdough (a wild ale), Old Grove Ale (think orange soda, little bit like cream soda), Saison, Heavenly Hef are my favorites. Mark, the brewer, pushes the envelope with his beers so many of them are meh to me. One of the few brewers that I will actually ask for a taster before going all in on their beer. Poppyfields and Sage were probably two of the weirdest beers I have ever had. Where did you try them? Lucky Baldwins has the most extensive lineup of their beers.

Haven has them on their rotation, and at their Provisions shop.