• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Yeah, nice lineup but will probably change quite a bit by Saturday and there will be a cask as always. We can do Luggage Room and Stone right next door. I don't care much about Haven outside of their Simcoded. Food at luggage room is way better. 

It's all over San Diego, and LA right now, but for some reason not Orange County.

I went to the Bev Mo in Orange and asked one of the employees if they had it.  First, the guy told me yes...and when I told him I looked all over and couldn't find it, he checked the computer.  That's when he told me it was discontinued.  LOL

I went to the Bev Mo in Orange and asked one of the employees if they had it.  First, the guy told me yes...and when I told him I looked all over and couldn't find it, he checked the computer.  That's when he told me it was discontinued.  LOL

Just ran a search on their site, looks like it is starting to hit some places. 

Edited by st1ckboy

Just ran a search on their site, looks like it is starting to hit some places. 

The Bevmo site is rather inaccurate I have noticed over the years. Weird that OC didn't get it at the same time as LA. Don't know who they use for their distribution but that is probably why.. 

The Bevmo site is rather inaccurate I have noticed over the years. Weird that OC didn't get it at the same time as LA. Don't know who they use for their distribution but that is probably why.. 

Sorry, I meant Sierra Nevada's sit. That's how I could see it was all over LA, and San Diego. They even have some Circle K's that have it, yet we are bone dry here. 

I went on line on Tuesday to try to get some Black Tuesday from The Bruery.  Offered for sale only once per year (last Tuesday in October).  Last year it sold out in 4 minutes.  This year there were constant website crashed (Sebelius involved?) - I tried refreshing every minute or so and it paid off.  I bot 4 bottles and picked them up yesterday.  This powerful stout (ABV 19%) is consistently rated 100.  It is black, bourbony, oaky and fruity.

Expensive, but really excellent.  Breury price was $30, but it is often traded and valued at $100.    

Sorry, I meant Sierra Nevada's sit. That's how I could see it was all over LA, and San Diego. They even have some Circle K's that have it, yet we are bone dry here. 

Yeah, I looked on the Sierra Nevada site after I got home from Bev Mo, thought it was interesting that it's not showing up in the area.  But, it is at Downtown Disney at the Uva bar.

: )

I went on line on Tuesday to try to get some Black Tuesday from The Bruery.  Offered for sale only once per year (last Tuesday in October).  Last year it sold out in 4 minutes.  This year there were constant website crashed (Sebelius involved?) - I tried refreshing every minute or so and it paid off.  I bot 4 bottles and picked them up yesterday.  This powerful stout (ABV 19%) is consistently rated 100.  It is black, bourbony, oaky and fruity.

Expensive, but really excellent.  Breury price was $30, but it is often traded and valued at $100.    

I ended up getting some bottles as well, I think it's overpriced, but, is good to have for bottleshares and/or trading with people.

I ended up getting some bottles as well, I think it's overpriced, but, is good to have for bottleshares and/or trading with people.

Yep, totally agree.  I'm a novice in the craft beer world, but my son-in-law is a brewer (finished 2nd in a national contest) and has led me to certain breweries.  He buys as much Black Tuesday as he can as some kind of elite member of The Bruery and trades with out of state people who cannot get the stuff.

I went to the Bev Mo in Orange and asked one of the employees if they had it. First, the guy told me yes...and when I told him I looked all over and couldn't find it, he checked the computer. That's when he told me it was discontinued. LOL

Bevmo is corona has it for $7.99 a sixer. Also they have it at the Von's by our house.

Speaking of bevmo sucking. Their website listed as having 11 racer x in stock. I went and couldn't find it. The guy tried to sell me racer XP then said they don't bottle "racer 10" and it's impossible to find. I just laughed instead of telling him I drank a bottle of it the night before.

Stopped by Beachwood today. That place is awesome. Great beers and the food was excellent. Got a growler of thrill seeker. They did say Melrose is being released on Tuesday.

Drinking a bottle of Melrose right now and filled up with Hop Jitsu. The Hop Ninja release is also next week, great stuff. 

Did Golden Road and Verdugo with a good group of people. The Golden Road Better Weather and Fresh Hop are really good. Had Elder later on and wished I was drinking those instead. 

Yeah, I looked on the Sierra Nevada site after I got home from Bev Mo, thought it was interesting that it's not showing up in the area.  But, it is at Downtown Disney at the Uva bar.

: )

Finally got a hold of some. Unfortunately it's a month old, but still tasty. Also found out Bevmo will price match Total Wine. This is good because Total Wine has some of the cheapest prices around. 

Drinking a bottle of Melrose right now and filled up with Hop Jitsu. The Hop Ninja release is also next week, great stuff.

Did Golden Road and Verdugo with a good group of people. The Golden Road Better Weather and Fresh Hop are really good. Had Elder later on and wished I was drinking those instead.

Good times.

I probably liked that Allagash Bourbon Black best.

On a side note, I kept looking in the DJ Booth. because when the shitty DJ was spinning he was dancing alone.

They ran out if hop jitsu right as we sat down but the dominator was really good

I have noticed that be no has a better cold selection by far than total wine. Tho they both have a decent overall selection. Here in Corona we are very lucky to have El Cerrito liquor. Just a little package type store but has the best cold selection in the area. Constant traffic in there. I prefer malty beers to hoppy beers and El Cerrito always has something new to try. Plus they carry all of the Trappists cold.

I have noticed that be no has a better cold selection by far than total wine. Tho they both have a decent overall selection. Here in Corona we are very lucky to have El Cerrito liquor. Just a little package type store but has the best cold selection in the area. Constant traffic in there. I prefer malty beers to hoppy beers and El Cerrito always has something new to try. Plus they carry all of the Trappists cold.

Most Total Wines have a walk in with their rare bottles in it like Elder etc. I don't hit either Bevmo or Total Wine too often due to having better local options but I prefer Total Wine as they carry a better overall selection. 

Most Total Wines have a walk in with their rare bottles in it like Elder etc. I don't hit either Bevmo or Total Wine too often due to having better local options but I prefer Total Wine as they carry a better overall selection. 

That's also where they keep the 8 month old bottles of Dorado. 

That's also where they keep the 8 month old bottles of Dorado. 

I find it hard to believe that a Dorado sits on the shelf long enough to be eight months old. I am sure you had a very rare instance. Sculpin is better anyways. Like I said, I usually don't go to either unless I am picking up beer for a party or something. Whole Foods is my go to, picked up a case of Racer X last week. Better service and options on American Craft beer.