• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Am I the only one here that ended up entering the Citra lottery? Emails on who won are supposed to come today. If I get the 12 bottles I am hoping for I would be willing to move a few either via trade or cash. 

Receive an email lately? People are getting them saying they've won.

Receive an email lately? People are getting them saying they've won.

I saw that on Beer Advocate as well. I had 3 opportunities to get some bottles and went 0 for 2 so far and waiting to hear from the third person so hopefully I can at least get a few bottles. Doesn't look promising however.

That would be my luck too. They said it was pretty much 1-3 odds. I could've entered 6 times somehow and not gotten picked once.

Haha, yep I don't think I have ever won anything. I wasnt going to go to the Fan Appreciation Day this year but I figured if the season seats were sold some jack off would win something big with my tickets. 

It is a nice way to handle a limited release. Some locals might get screwed but other than that it's great. Better than waiting in line to get shut out after driving from far away.

An online sale would've been good too.

I too go to fan appreciation day for the same reason. Haven't won anything in 6 years. Although my old seats have came up twice.

San Diego Beer Week is fast approaching and I am hoping to go to quite a few more events this year than I did last year. I'll most likely be kicking it off with Russian River Night in Encinitas the Friday is starts and then the Brewer's Guild Fest the next day. I'll probably hit up a couple more events during the week too.

I've only done Stone's Rare Beer Breakfast for SDBW, was worth it in my opinion.  Great beers and yummy food!

Anyone hitting up alpine tomorrow for the release of Chez Monus?

"This Tuesday, 10/22/13, we will release Chez Monus, a Blended, Belgian-Style Beer, aged in Wine Barrels, with White Peaches and Apricots added. Delightfully Tart and Fruity, Complex from the Unique Mix of Wild Yeast and Helpful Bacteria, this is a Beer for Sipping.

Chez Monus will be available on Draught when our Pub opens at 11:00 am. The Brewery will have 16 oz Bottles available at Noon.

Due to the extremely limited amount of this beer, Bottles will be sold only in the Brewery, and there won't be any available for Growler Fills. Bottle Price and Purchase Limit TBA.

Don't miss the chance to try what may be our best Sour Beer yet!"

Limit 2 $19.99 each

Got my ticket to the Brewer's Guild Beer Fest. Now I just wish there was a beer list so I could start strategizing. Premier ticket was $40 (early entrance plus 5 extra tastings) with a discount code from 94.9fm. On Friday the code was "flash."

There is a beer list. Need to pick up tickets. 

http://sdbw.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Guild-Fest-2013-beer-list.pdf

Whats up with Fallbrook Brewing having a Palomino Pale? That is worse than Claremont Craft coming out with a double IPA called Double Dude. 

Now looking at the list I see that Oceanside has a beer called Dude as well....

Edited by James

Just received an email from Kern River Brewing owner informing me that I am on the sort list for bottles and that he thought it was very likely that I will be receiving an email to purchase bottles in the next 24 hours. I really hope that is indeed the case and it ends up working out for me. It would be a nice little score. 

Whats up with Fallbrook Brewing having a Palomino Pale? That is worse than Claremont Craft coming out with a double IPA called Double Dude. 

I've never heard of them or that they had a beer named that...wonder how long they've been around?

Just looked them up, they are a new brewery.  One of their beers is named Stagecoach Stout...which Figueroa Mountain Brewery also has.

Wonder if they have failed to do research with beer names?