• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

I had a few different sours at Russian River Brewery last week, and now I can say I'm a huge fan of sours.  Wow, I can't believe I hadn't had one before. I must venture out to try more.

Any recommendations from the sour lovers? Brandon?

Vlad the Imapler and the Wanderer are my two favorite sours!

Sounds like a good time. 

Anyone else trying to win the lottery to get Citra bottles? Hopefully I will get lucky enough to get the opportunity to buy 6 bottles. A bit of a drive but well worth it. 

Went to the Smog City Rare Beer event last Saturday, jam packed but they did a good job getting the lines moving, good time. El Segundo release of Hop Tanker was rather busy too, great DIPA, already have had two growlers of it. 

HD, highly recommend that you go to Papago Brewery. They have a nice list of beers, get the Mandarin Orange Blossom Ale they make, it is a really good beer. It tastes exactly like a 50/50 bar. 

Angel Trumpet Ale house is also awesome for dinner and good beers. SanTan and Four Peaks are pretty cool too. 

I havent ran across a Vlad for quite awhile, it is good though. Wanderer was awesome, wish they brewed it more than once. 

Was lucky to have a friend bring Vlad for birthday bottleshare this year.  Wanderer, had two bottles...sad to say finished the second one couple months ago.

Sounds like a good time. 

Anyone else trying to win the lottery to get Citra bottles? Hopefully I will get lucky enough to get the opportunity to buy 6 bottles. A bit of a drive but well worth it. 

Went to the Smog City Rare Beer event last Saturday, jam packed but they did a good job getting the lines moving, good time. El Segundo release of Hop Tanker was rather busy too, great DIPA, already have had two growlers of it. 

It's def going to be a good time, going to GABF as well.  : )

HD, highly recommend that you go to Papago Brewery. They have a nice list of beers, get the Mandarin Orange Blossom Ale they make, it is a really good beer. It tastes exactly like a 50/50 bar. 

Angel Trumpet Ale house is also awesome for dinner and good beers. SanTan and Four Peaks are pretty cool too.

I was looking those places up. Especially Angel Trumpet Ale House. Gonna try and make it but I'll only be out there for 2 nights for work, staying by the airport but the convention is downtown Phoenix.

Stone sure does have an infatuation with sequential or repeating numbers don't they?

Another Batch of Enjoy by Bottled today. 11.12.13

Also Suede Porter being released Monday as well

That was quick with the Enjoy By. I was at Bevmo Wednesday, and they still had maybe 15 cases left. 

Yeah, they may be over doing the Enjoy By series. I have seen 10-25 everywhere this week and picked up a few more. 

Hoping to make a trip to Kern River at the end of the month for Citra, a top 5 IPA for me.

Looks like they are doing a lottery for the Citra. 

Looks like they are doing a lottery for the Citra. 

Mentioned it a page back asking if anyone else is entering the lottery. Kind of sucks because some loyal customers are going to be left in the dark. Honestly, they should have limited the bottle limit like Alpine has done for Expo. 

Interested to see what the special release for Alpine is next week. Keene is in the pub only this week but I had it before and it is similar to what I would imagine a Double Nelson would taste like, I prefer Bad Boy and Expo.