• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

My favorite is O'de Tart by The Bruery. They have a couple other sours as well. The best of the best, but not cheap, is Cascade Brewery beers. They only do sours that run around $27 a bottle. They are all fruit based sours, for the most part.

There is another one I liked that I think was a Norweigan brew, Ducchess De Bourgogne....I think that is the beer or line they have, I thought these were fruit based as well, but don't really remember. We too looked for other sours and this was recommended. Not as good as the others, but a nice change up.

Outside of that the RR ones you had are also some of the best.

Because of LT's mention I grabbed the Heretic Evil Twin. Good beer.

Had a RuinTen because it was the last one at Liqourama.

Sofie which is a great Belgian that I don't think I mentioned to Splint earlier. One of my favorites very similar to Tremens.

We also had the Shipyard Smashing Pumpkin which I liked. Sweeter than expected, but I liked it better than the Bootleggers pumpkin beer.

I'm planning on joining the Bruery's Reserve Society next year. If anyone wants to go in with me to have access to the "Exclusive" beers let me know.

I've been getting them through a friend who has a membership and sometimes one bottle of each was not enough. Plus you get a 15% discount on all bottles you buy.

Oude Tart with Cherries and Sour in the Rye with Kumquat were fantastic to name a few but only available to the club members.

Edited by Aaronkv

I'm planning on joining the Bruery's Reserve Society next year. If anyone wants to go in with me to have access to the "Exclusive" beers let me know.

I've been getting them through a friend who has a membership and sometimes one bottle of each was not enough. Plus you get a 15% discount on all bottles you buy.

Oude Tart with Cherries and Sour in the Rye with Kumquat were fantastic to name a few but only available to the club members.

They'll sometimes have them available on draft in the tasting room, just not bottled for the public. I had the two you mentioned there.

Alcatraz Brewing Company closed its doors today. Never much of a fan but interesting that this happens as BJ's opens up across the parking lot. Pretty bad when you can't make it with a brewery these days although I am sure the lease agreement for that spot sucks. 

Got two bottles of Enjoy By, hadnt opened yet. Will do so in a bit. 

Brew Dogs airs tonight on Esquire network, ch 235 for Directv. The guys from Brew Dog brewery who make sink the bismark have come to the states to transform people to craft beer drinkers. Tonight is San Diego, shouldnt be too hard for them to do so in that market. 

It might be good on tap. I went in hoping to get us an Enjoy By for Saturday and the last guy that got it picked this up. I looked at what he got and it was this and only $6. I liked it before, but this time it was shit. I feel after our Consecration night years ago that every beer deserves multiple sessions, this one bottled kind of sucked.