• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

The Bruery White Chocolate is tasty. if it wasn't for the lightness of the Wheat wine there is no other way it could hold up  the 14.7% ABV and keep it drinkable. But that is a caveat, wine drinkers or atleast individuals who enjoy a glass of wine tend to like this more than those who don't consume wine. It is actually a good beer to give to people who want to start trying craft beer. 

Beer is really cheap here.  Also tons of microbrews.  Had a couple different brews from this place on Sunday that were phenomenal.

http://silvercreekbrewing.com/Silver_Creek/Home.html

Looks like a cool place.

Beer prices totally depend on where it is coming from. Much of the stuff that is imported usually goes through two distributors to get here which means higher prices of course. Beachwood is bringing in some sours from Belgium that they are actually going to take a loss on this week. You cant sell a 5 oz glass for 12 bucks which is what they would have to do to break even on the keg. Of course, they will surely make it up with other sales throughout this week.

It is crazy when you consider you get roughly 120 pints out of a keg and do the math on profit. A great example is Double Trunk which sits at $155 per keg. This double IPA sits at 10.8% so you usually will see pints at around $7-8 at most places. That means they are making $685 profit per keg at $7.00 per pint.  

Beer is really cheap here.  Also tons of microbrews.  Had a couple different brews from this place on Sunday that were phenomenal.

http://silvercreekbrewing.com/Silver_Creek/Home.html

You're in the land of Leinenkugels. Very jealous! Vanilla Drift Porter should be coming your way soon. You need to mail me some!

You need to head over to MKE Brewing in Milwaukee and do their tour. It's $10 and you keep the pint glass. They give you a couple drink tokens, but they didn't police it that closely. They carry a wide variety of beer.

we should have a wine thread.

i did healdsburg this weekend w the lady: j winery for lunch then tasting at a few others like la crema. 

fantastic as always.

anyone else a fan of the russian river area wineries?

Love that area too. J Sparkling wine is awesome. Wines next door at Rodney Strong are quality too, love their Symmetry blend. Try to hit up Bella Winery next time, it's on Dry Creek Valley Road, near Lake Sonoma, technically not Russian River Valley though.

Love that area too. J Sparkling wine is awesome. Wines next door at Rodney Strong are quality too, love their Symmetry blend. Try to hit up Bella Winery next time, it's on Dry Creek Valley Road, near Lake Sonoma, technically not Russian River Valley though.

yeah we didnt do rodney strong, it was packed w people camping out for an outdoors BB King show.

ive had bella before but never been to the winery, thanks ill check it out.

It was like a metal canteen style. Not sure how many oz but didn't look 64oz.

Quite a few breweries are offering this style as well. Hess offers it at the same price but they also have the glass 64 and a glass 32. I like the metal ones because they stay cold for like 6 hours or something which is nice for bbqs etc but the price does suck. 

Anyone else go down to Alpine and picked up some Bad Boy? Damn good and people are trading it for some ridiculous returns. I like it way too much to trade. 

Quite a few breweries are offering this style as well. Hess offers it at the same price but they also have the glass 64 and a glass 32. I like the metal ones because they stay cold for like 6 hours or something which is nice for bbqs etc but the price does suck. 

Anyone else go down to Alpine and picked up some Bad Boy? Damn good and people are trading it for some ridiculous returns. I like it way too much to trade. 

I went yesterday. katie will be happy to know that we cracked open one of the growlers last night.