• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Bad Boy and Exponential Hoppiness are on the horizon at Alpine they say. Keep an eye out for the second release of the year of these. 

Also, pretty funny that the salon got their way with parking after the cone debacle we saw go down.

Bad Boy and Exponential Hoppiness are on the horizon at Alpine they say. Keep an eye out for the second release of the year of these. 

Also, pretty funny that the salon got their way with parking after the cone debacle we saw go down.

Were you there last Saturday? 

Did you guys try the Heady yet? I was curious if it held up.

My brother cruised over, and we each cracked one can. I can't tell you if it held up because I've never had it completely fresh, but it tasted awesome. We both poured half in a glass, and kept half in the can to try the difference, and oddly enough it did seem to taste slightly better out of the can.

Hopefully the nelson I sent you holds up. I did crack one open the other day from the same batch, and it was one of the best I've had.

Well I'm glad it didn't drop off too much. Maybe if we trade again down the road I can send one overnight so you can have one even more fresh.

I'll be down for a trade again. I usually hit up Alpine once a month, so maybe next time I'll send some Duet your way.

Loved the heady. Did a side by side vs pliny and it held up. I did prefer pliny a little more but could be just because I've had it a lot more and am used to it. Definitely a top notch beer that I wish I could get all the time. I'm giving a can to my brother since he provided the shipping (well his company account).

Speaking of trading again ill send a FedEx overnight label next time.

Firestone Walker is opening up a brewpub in West LA. Obviously, they see the growth in the LA craft beer scene over the last few years. Looking forward to getting their one offs much more easily than having my cousin pick it up for me and having to cruise out to Visalia.