• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Anyone going to try and pick up the El Cerrito Collab with Taps Sunday? Trace of Remy. There is only 160 bottles for sale.

"This Sunday August 25th, We are releasing our 1st collaboration beer with TAPS Fish House & Brewery Trace of Remy, Imperial Russian Stout aged in Buffalo Trace Bourbon barrels. This will be released as soon as we open on Sunday morning at 9:00AM. Price per bottle is $29.99 + Tax. There will be a 2 bottle Limit per person. Sorry No Hold for anyone. Cheers Jazz"

I will like them on facebook to get updates and plan on getting there at 7 unless they say they are sold out first or that the line is really long. I hope I wouldn't need to be there earlier.

I think CFH was only sold out a little before 6 AM and that has had a big reputation for a few years. This has none but the bottle count is smaller.

I've never been to the CFH release but have heard stories about how bad it is with line cutting etc. Hope this release isn't the same.

I'm sure it will be good, but who knows if it's good enough to have the $30 price tag. BA Speedway is the same price after the fees/tax and it's amazing. It would take a lot to beat that.

The first time Jazz brought it up it sounded like Taps stout in bourbon barrels he got. It was months back when he locked down the deal to produce with them. It sounded more like using their beer to sell out of the store. But the second time he talked about it sounded like they may tinker with it.

I thought he mentioned it would be sold at both places, but think it will just be bottled and sold from the liquor store.

Throw a beer in a barrel for a year, put a cork or wax the top and sell for $30 is becoming too common. Some beers do warrant a $30 price. But with the craft beer explosion some places seem to be taking advantage. But it makes sense why they are, if someone will pay for it why not.

Parabola is around $15 and is one of the best.

Of course I'm a sucker who just paid $40 (45 w fees/tax) per bottle of Duck Duck Gooze. It was $30 when it came out the first time 4 years ago.

Anyone here hitting up the Sourfest at Beachwood starting on the 3rd? On the following weekend they will be running a free shuttle to each location as well. The list is starting to be released and looks excellent. Best part, no buy in or admission, just pay for what you want to drink.