• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Went to the Bruery after work on Friday. Had the White Chocolate for the first time. It was very good but I think it's over hyped due to its scarcity. It had a bit of the flavor of the Melange 3 and I thought that was the best part. I guess the fact that I'm not a fan of white chocolate (the food) may be why I wasn't the biggest fan. I think a lot of the Bruery's beers are better.

I also tried some of the Or Xata. After having the white chocolate I didn't really get much flavor from the Or Xata. The aroma was nice but the beer was too subtle for me. 

Tried their pumpkin stout. That was quite good. I'm a sucker for pumpkin and stouts though.

Ahhhhh, HD!!! Outside of the Cascade stuff I love those.

Did the beer fest on Sunday which consisted of Bootleggers and The Breury, vaguely remember what I drank, I think:

Bootleggers: Tropical Thunder, Black Phoenix on nitro (fantastic), one other I don't remember.

Breury: Or Xata w/cinnamon, pumpkin beer, and one of their heavy hitters I can't remember.

I just remember destroying it at Connect Four.

Running out of beer has become an issue for many craft breweries. They distributed a lot of bottles a couple weeks back which I am sure is why they ran out. My local store had their whole lineup on the shelves at one point a week back. Pretty amazing what Vinnie has created since launching Blind Pig Brewery in San Diego years ago. 

So dire is the supply situation that Russian River pulled out of a fourth state completely late last year, abandoning the Washington market and sparking an uproar in the state's vigorous beer community.

“I'm pretty sure we won't be going back to Washington anytime soon,” Natalie Cilurzo said. “We're not very welcome in Washington.”

Chuck, this is a big reason why SoCal is better than Seattle! No worries though, after our convo the other day I was able to grab some for you. The issue is how to ship Elder since it really does need to stay cold.