• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Angel City will finally be available in stores next month. 

Also, be on the lookout for cans from The Dudes which are already being seen around town. 

Too many beer events last weekend, looking forward to this Saturday. Alpine bound.

Mothers was the first bar I ever went to, at midnight on my 21st birthday. Now you can get bottle service there. That's really interesting, being it's a college town. I like Novo! I'm glad it's still open. Quiet and off of Higuera.

Last night we had a really really really great awesome magnificent sour. Cuvée des jacobins. 10/10

yeah ive been to mothers before. never had a problem. i think i just got a bum piece of salmon.

thats a killer place to go for your first bar!

i love novo, been there many times. had never eaten at mothers or the italian joint so we tried them.

also hit up all the standard bars on higuera, was fun.

downtown SLO is a blast. 

also did custom house at avila beach.

loved it. great for hangovers.

Mothers was the first bar I ever went to, at midnight on my 21st birthday. Now you can get bottle service there. That's really interesting, being it's a college town. I like Novo! I'm glad it's still open. Quiet and off of Higuera.

Last night we had a really really really great awesome magnificent sour. Cuvée des jacobins. 10/10

Okay, I'm sold.

The lady found a spot that had both RR Consecration and Temptation, so those are on the way. I'm also looking into a spot that claims to have Supplication. Fingers crossed that they do. I'd be willing to trade one of them for a BA SS, VC SS, or Stone Bitter Chocolate Oatmeal Stout.

I had a friend pick up a Temptation from El Cerrito in Corona when they got them in. I'm in North county too, waiting for Texas or Pizza Port Bottle shop to get some in.

Probably going to trade for the 5 main "tion" sours soon. Really want to try them all.

I'm going to a store called Country Wine and Spirits in Carlsbad tomorrow morning. They show Supplication on their list of available beers, but when I called this morning they said they didn't have any but that they're probably getting a RR delivery tomorrow.

Let me know if they get it in. Might be the same delivery truck that hits Texas too. They tell me they get their RR delivers on Mondays or Fridays too.