• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Well if you can get a Supplication and are willing to trade it let me know. I want to be fair to stickboy because he pm'd me first so if he is able to get a couple Pliny's then I'll trade with him too.

Give me until tomorrow, and then if I am still unable to come up with something, you can kick me to the curb. 

Well I've got two 4 packs I'm willing to trade. If you are ok with one bottle of Supplication for a 4 pack of Heady then I will definitely trade. stickboy was going to get the Pliny so either way it's no big deal.

Hot Damn, if you want any, go **** yourself. No but seriously just let me know I can probably spare a couple cans for something, maybe 1 bottle of Pliny or Nelson (if that is reasonable to you).

Well I've got two 4 packs I'm willing to trade. If you are ok with one bottle of Supplication for a 4 pack of Heady then I will definitely trade. stickboy was going to get the Pliny so either way it's no big deal.

Hot Damn, if you want any, go **** yourself. No but seriously just let me know I can probably spare a couple cans for something, maybe 1 bottle of Pliny or Nelson (if that is reasonable to you).

I'll be down in Alpine on Saturday. Would you prefer one Pliny, and 1 Nelson? 

Couldn't quite do a case. Got 4 each of the Enjoy by and 17th Anniversary, still a lot of beer. It's been a crazy beer month in San Diego. Had to delay my Alpine IPA stock up until next month because of all the goodies that has came out recently.

I'll see if I can get a supplication today if everything isn't already allotted. Don't want to jump the gun on stick or Aaron.

I don't even know if any shop around me is getting any, I just know it hit distribution recently. Def not jumping the gun on me, either way I'm going to buy 2-3 bottles if I find it.

Yep - went there straight from the winery planning to keep the vino flowing.

The girls continued with wine but my buddy and I were impressed with the beer selection.

I'll check out Wine Shed next time I'm down there.

After that we did Buona Tavola for dinner - very good italian place. Ever been there?

Was killer.

Yeah, Buona Tavola is probably the best Italian place here in SLO. Good choice man. Nice patio out back too.

Mothers was the first bar I ever went to, at midnight on my 21st birthday. Now you can get bottle service there. That's really interesting, being it's a college town. I like Novo! I'm glad it's still open. Quiet and off of Higuera.

Last night we had a really really really great awesome magnificent sour. Cuvée des jacobins. 10/10