• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Don't think we will see it year round. I haven't heard that they were considering doing so. I am sure we will see it again but it was brewed only because they couldnt handle the capacity of Brown Shugga at one point, I think 2011.

Don't think we will see it year round. I haven't heard that they were considering doing so. I am sure we will see it again but it was brewed only because they couldnt handle the capacity of Brown Shugga. Shugga and Sucks are my two favorite beers from them so I would like to see both produced this holiday season. 

They are planning to do so, but the information on it is always foggy.

http://beeradvocate.com/community/threads/lagunitas-sucks-32oz-and-year-round.12774/

Interesting, I never saw an official release saying this was the case, I hope that is the case though.

Yeah it's kind of weird because some of the links in that thread from Lagunitas are over a year old, yet it doesn't seem to have anymore information about it happening anytime soon. I wonder if them opening up in Chicago has put this on the back burn for now.

Yeah it's kind of weird because some of the links in that thread from Lagunitas are over a year old, yet it doesn't seem to have anymore information about it happening anytime soon. I wonder if them opening up in Chicago has put this on the back burn for now.

Their website still says it is a limited release. I really see little reason to make it year round. There is something to be said about creating a buzz with some of your beers by limiting the production. 

Their website still says it is a limited release. I really see little reason to make it year round. There is something to be said about creating a buzz with some of your beers by limiting the production. 

True. That's why I was hoping you might know a little more information about it, because you seem to follow craft beer closely. It almost seems like Lagunitas is joking around about it saying they are going to throw it in the malt beer section.

True. That's why I was hoping you might know a little more information about it, because you seem to follow craft beer closely. It almost seems like Lagunitas is joking around about it saying they are going to throw it in the malt beer section.

Yeah, that was an odd comment although thats the type of company they are. It would make some sense though since they already produce Brown Shugga as a limited release at the same time.