• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Najas in Redondo will launch their annual IPA week starting next Thursday. They always come through with some special kegs for this event.

For tonight around LA, Smog City is going to have a cask of Dr Hoo-Mango Hoptonic IPA. They will also have Amarilla Gorilla and Hoptonic on tap.

LOVE Najas, can't wait to go for their IPA wk next week!  They always have good beers on tap and fun specials too.

LOVE Najas, can't wait to go for their IPA wk next week!  They always have good beers on tap and fun specials too.

Najas is the original craft beer bar around LA. I remember when they were carrying beers from all over the world before anyone else. They were the only place to go for a pint of good beer. It is funny how Select Beer Store and Najas are so close together but so much different, i prefer my beer with as little pretentiousness as possible. 

Cafe racer 15 is pretty good but not an amazing double. I had it fresh at the brewery back in Feb., yet to have it out of a bottle. 

Speaking of Tustin Brewery, I am over at Smog City here in Torrance which started out of Tustin Brewing Co. 

Yeah Tustin Brewing and Hollingshead always seem to have it.

How is the cafe racer15?

Don't know yet. I picked up a bottle at the liquor store across the street from Tustin Brewery, but haven't cracked it yet. 

Cafe racer 15 is pretty good but not an amazing double. I had it fresh at the brewery back in Feb., yet to have it out of a bottle. 

Speaking of Tustin Brewery, I am over at Smog City here in Torrance which started out of Tustin Brewing Co. 

Love the new Smog City tasting room!  Oh, and their beers are good too.