• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

Ballast Point beers are crazy expensive. I went to buy a sixer of Sculpin and another of Yellowtail, both in cans, and the total came out to $30 ! Sculpin alone was $16. I put them back and got a 12 pack of Pacificos.

You can get Sculpen 6 packs at Total Wine for $11.99. They charge more for the cans though. 

Thats a good deal. Tried this and heal the bay this weekend. I liked the heal the bay a little more.

I agree that Heal The Bay is better and an IPA that is top notch. Wolf is a solid double but not a top notch Double but still really good.

Anyone else partake in Buying Barrel Aged Speedway and Vietnamese Speedway today?

I got 6 BAs. My buddy got 4 VSSs. Neither of us had any issues. I would actually say it's the easiest online purchase I've made for anything.

Anyone going to Alesmith this weekend (either Saturday for the release party or Sunday when it may be less crowded)?

I'm heading down to SD this weekend and can't decide which day to go. I am not a fan of huge crowds but I want to try a good amount of the Speedway varieties they will have on tap there. I'd bet most will make it to Sunday but I'm not sure if it's worth the risk. Also I won't have as much time on Saturday because I'm going to the races in the afternoon.

I'm not sure when I'm picking mine up. It's so tempting to go this Saturday for the special taps/casks they'll have but it will be very crowded. I might wait a weekend.

I've used BPT for stones festivals and Taste of Brews before. It's a great site. Never for a high profile release where the site would get bombarded at once, nothing lagged and it worked great. I hope Lost Abbey's decision to not use BPT wont bite them in the ass.

BPT works really well. I have never had issues, I guess my buddy was putting bottles in his cart and they werent showing up. Eventually it did work though, I guess. I am not sure when I will get mine, not this Saturday though. Really no hurry to pick it up as it is just going into storage for awhile. 

Ballast Point beers are crazy expensive. I went to buy a sixer of Sculpin and another of Yellowtail, both in cans, and the total came out to $30 ! Sculpin alone was $16. I put them back and got a 12 pack of Pacificos.

I'll try the newer ones or expensive ones, but on the regular am not paying these prices either. (says the guy that pats $27 a bottle for a Cascade saison).

The 90 minute is about $13 for a four pack. Great beer, but damn.

I'll try the newer ones or expensive ones, but on the regular am not paying these prices either. (says the guy that pats $27 a bottle for a Cascade saison).

The 90 minute is about $13 for a four pack. Great beer, but damn.

10.99 at bevmo brotha,  those four will do you pretty good for an evening of relaxing. Paying less than three dollars for a bottle is actually pretty reasonable for a quality product. 

I got to try the beer from Pipe Dream this weekend. Really enjoyed all of the beers. http://www.pipedreambrewery.com/index2.php